does anyone else have this problem with accessing files over wifi using Ghost Commander- I have an ACRyan media player with a couple of usb'd hard drives connected to it - it's quite temperamental trying to connect from my Playbook, it takes many attempts to connect sometimes, and others it connects straight away. When it does connect it generally works okay to copy files wirelessly between the hard drives and the playbook. The main issue comes though when I try to access the folder "music" on the hard drive - it just does nothing apart from saying "wait", then after a minute or two it comes up with the error "an exception ocurred with code c0000001" followed by a time out error- is it possibly because of the size of this folder/number of files in that folder ?
    There are several hundred folders with about 70Gb of files in there - would Ghost Commander possibly be trying to index them all and crashing - and is there a size limit that you should keep a folder to ?
    Would i be better off splitting these folders in for example Music A-E, F-L, M-R, S-Z ?

Thanks
    03-08-13 07:10 AM