So I have been loudly criticizing this problem and in the last 3 days or so it seems to have gone away. As I read a message it immediately clears and stays clear. So I guess props to RIM and knock on wood. The odd thing is that I am not so sure it was immediately after a download but I won't complain.

Am I the only one?
    06-28-11 11:06 PM
    Yes, you're the only one. sadly.
    06-28-11 11:18 PM
    So I have been loudly criticizing this problem and in the last 3 days or so it seems to have gone away.

Am I the only one?
    I don't use BBM cause I have no friends but I do recall reading a while back that some were having issues with notifications because they weren't closing the conversations.

No idea if that makes any sense.
    06-28-11 11:29 PM
    I don't use BBM cause I have no friends but I do recall reading a while back that some were having issues with notifications because they weren't closing the conversations.

No idea if that makes any sense.
    I don't close conversations. I found I was having big issues with ghost notifications on bbm for days. A battery pull seems to have been the fixer of my woes.
    06-28-11 11:31 PM
    I get "ghost" app world update notifications now after every reboot but not for bbm anymore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by luqman24; 06-29-11 at 01:56 AM.
    06-29-11 01:53 AM
    I was getting ghost email notification but i realised it was when I asked to download an attachment. Once i had viewed the attachment and left the email i would still have a new message icon, i would then need to open the same email again and the attachment to clear the icon.
    06-29-11 04:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD