So I read the reviews about Ghost Armor and decided to get it for my PB. Since I live in New Delhi, India, I did not have an option to get an in-store install for it.
    So I ordered 3 of them for me and my friends and split the shipping cost to India, and I was elected to do the install.
    Now the instructions were pretty clear, in that I was supposed to dip the entire screen in a soap solution and then install, but I made the mistake of watching a youtube video of some guy installing the GA on his iPhone.
    In that the guy basically uses a spray to apply the soap solution to the the GA screen, so I fashioned a spray and did the same to the first to applications.
    Needless to say I messed up big time with a lot of fine spray bubbles in the install.
    For the third install I followed the instructions exactly and dipped the screen protector in a soap solution before install and got great results.
    Once I realised my mistake, I took off the entire GA from the previous two installs and reinstalled them as per instructions.
    Now this was almost an hour after the application, and the instructions were very clear that you can remove and reinstall within 5 min of application.
    But it went smoothly. I got the desired results even though I had pretty much f**ked up big time.
    It took some delicate handling but I got it done properly.
    The GA lives up to its reputation and I strongly recommend it. You can install ot yourself, just don't watch the youtube video and follow the instructions out of the box.
    Just wanted to share this with anyone who might be thinking of getting GA for their PB.
    06-05-11 06:14 PM
    Glad to hear another person is enjoying Ghost Armor. Please keep it to one thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/gh...review-612537/
    06-05-11 06:42 PM
    Add me to the list of Ghost Armour fans. my first one for the playbook actually had a wrinkle in it, which wasnt really that bad, but i ordered a replacement (lifetime guarantee) and it went on smooth.

Great product, and great customer service.
    06-05-11 08:17 PM
    I currently utilize Zagg Invisible shield I like it a lot, but tents to get gungy quickly from oils on your fingers there is a bit of tecture to the skin itself. Is the Ghost Armour a lot better?
    06-05-11 08:22 PM
    GA is awesome!
    06-05-11 08:38 PM
    Sam , How much it costed including shipping, any issues receiving the package you faced ?
    02-05-12 06:04 AM
    Sam , How much it costed including shipping, any issues receiving the package you faced ?
    I had ordered 3 of them so the shipping cost was split on 3. I don't recall how much the total amount was. You can check it Ghost Armor Cell Phone Skins and Cases, Laptop Wraps & Screen Protectors | Ghost Armor.

There was no problem in package delivery.
    02-05-12 06:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD