i wonder what the white carbon fiber looks like? Anyone have that and can post a pic?
    01-31-12 11:29 PM
    ^ im not a fan of all the gimmicky ones.

I want something to protect my device and i dont need it to look any different to do that...
    that being said, GET THE GHOST ARMOUR!!! Worth every cent
    02-01-12 12:41 AM
    @FServino: i am not suggesting any other product than GA. I've had it on several phones and love it! They offer a white carbon fiber version and I wonder how it looks.
    02-01-12 01:15 AM
    in that case I know that the the one for the iphone and BB phones looks a bit weird bc it doesnt cover the entire surface and you can see a bit of the black from the phone.

Im not sure of the PB one...

The BLACK carbon fiber looks pretty cool on iphone... when i was getting my pb done there was someone who was getting it on their phone and it looked pretty good.
    02-01-12 01:28 AM
    i use it on my phone, i have the full armour done in black carbon fibre.. its alright and my torch 9810 still fits in the dock. not gonna worry about putting it on my playbook cause it isnt put in any situation where i am going to scratch it.
    02-01-12 01:56 AM
    I just got ghost armor and installed it but for some reason the screen doesnt seem to pick register any gestures actions on the screen for some odd reason. Is this a problem with the screen protector or something?
    09-15-12 11:38 PM
    My screen saver, as well as the whole body black carbon fiber. Simply put, it looks and feels awesome! Very friendly service, this guy looks so easy to put... The size of Women Purple Leather Shoulder bags also depends upon the needs of women. If you are working women who has to go her office daily then you may need cwmalls.com Women Leather Flap Messenger Bags that can contain files and gadgets.
    Last edited by infoleather; 09-21-12 at 10:18 PM.
    09-16-12 10:18 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD