Till yesterday VEVO was perfectly playing on my PB. But i dont know what happened today its not going ahead from the first page. I also tried reinstalling but it didnt help....Can somebody please help me in this..
    12-26-11 08:35 PM
    Did you happen to make a playlist on VEVO the last time you used it successfully? There have been problems reported by others (myself included) where VEVO hangs on the opening screen if you have made and saved a playlist. Go into App World, delete the app, restart your Playbook, then reinstall the program. That should allow you to use VEVO again. Just don't make and save anymore playlists.
    ekjotbrar likes this.
    12-26-11 08:50 PM
    Holy smokes, there's a vevo app? Thanks for the unintended tip!
    12-26-11 09:12 PM
    Did you happen to make a playlist on VEVO the last time you used it successfully? There have been problems reported by others (myself included) where VEVO hangs on the opening screen if you have made and saved a playlist. Go into App World, delete the app, restart your Playbook, then reinstall the program. That should allow you to use VEVO again. Just don't make and save anymore playlists.
    yes i made a playlist...now i try your solution nd see what happens...thanks...
    12-26-11 09:27 PM
    it didnt solved my problem, do you any other solution...???
    Somebody plz help....
    12-27-11 01:26 AM
    same problem here. i rebooted my playbook and it does nothing. when i open it, it just hangs at the splash screen.

i didn't do any playlisting or anything. i'm on os 2.0 beta 6.x
    12-27-11 01:33 AM
    yeah olz somebody help..there are so many developers..solve this issue..i really ilike vevo app..
    12-27-11 03:37 PM
    If you are on the developer OS 2, I can't help you. A number of apps don't currently work on that OS because it is a developer beta and is really only intended for those who are using it to test apps they are developing. The consumer OS 2 is supposed to be out in mid-February.

@ekjotbrar - you may want to re-ask your question on the Playbook Apps forum. The procedure I outlined above has worked for me and others. Sorry it didn't work for you.
    ekjotbrar likes this.
    12-27-11 04:29 PM
    same problem here. i rebooted my playbook and it does nothing. when i open it, it just hangs at the splash screen.

i didn't do any playlisting or anything. i'm on os 2.0 beta 6.x
    Same here and I am on 1.08.6067. 2.0 is not the issue.
    12-27-11 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD