I fully Agree, do it when you can school is more important
    04-28-11 08:34 AM

Everyone, please consider donating whatever amount you see fit, being a college student isn't cheap!

I donated $10. I will gladly donate another $10 for a Vancouver Canucks wallpaper! Thanks!
    04-30-11 03:30 AM
    Here's a few basic BB Logo wallpapers I made tonight. Enjoy
    04-30-11 04:44 AM
    I'd greatly appreciate one when you have the time.

Your Username: mle724
    Theme (for the wallpaper): Auburn Tigers 2010 Football National Champions
    Any Custom Text: War Eagle across bottom of the Eagle image.
    Pictures(do you have your own?): Yes
    600x600 Box (what do you want to fit here?): Auburn Eagle image
    Extra Instructions:
    I very much like the collage style of the first wallpaper you posted.

I can email you a .zip file with the images I have. Tried to attach it here, but it wouldn't work.
    Thanks!
    Technerd.McLeod likes this.
    05-01-11 06:12 PM
    I donated $10. I will gladly donate another $10 for a Vancouver Canucks wallpaper! Thanks!
    Thank you so much for the donation, it helps out a lot! And I'm glad you liked it XD

Technerd.McLeod and Kyle27 like this.
    05-01-11 06:28 PM
    Your Username: McStoner
    Theme (for the wallpaper): Rasta (Green-Yellow-Red, In that order please, and preferably not just plain stripes. Something that works with the Marijuana leaf would be awesome)
    Any Custom Text: McStoner 420 (Anywhere not behind the top banner or dock when it is minimized please)
    Pictures(do you have your own?):
    http://buelahman.files.wordpress.com...na_leaf330.jpg
    600x600 Box (what do you want to fit here?): The picture I provided, I know it's not 600x600 but I hope you can make it work. If not, let me know and I will provide a different picture.
    Extra Instructions: Added them in brackets throughout post.

Thank you for taking your time to do something like this! I greatly appreciate it.

Another alternative to doing this, is finding an iPad wallpaper that you like. (Sadly, there are no pictures like the one I want) They actually work out quite well as PlayBook wallpapers.
    Here ya go! First time I made something similar to this.

Technerd.McLeod likes this.
    05-01-11 07:06 PM
    Here ya go! First time I made something similar to this.

Dude.. That is amazing!! Thank you so much!! I wish I could thank that post more then once, so my alternative was to thank about half your posts in this thread! xD
    Last edited by McStoner; 05-01-11 at 07:17 PM.
    05-01-11 07:12 PM
    How about NJ Devils Hockey?
    05-01-11 07:23 PM
    Just a reminder, if you guys like your wallpapers feel free to send in a donation via this link below

Kyle27 likes this.
    05-01-11 07:26 PM
    Your Username: AutoPilot2020
    Theme (for the wallpaper): Canadian Air Force.. Jets etc.
    Any Custom Text:N/A
    Pictures(do you have your own?): No, maybe the f-18s f-35 etc.
    600x600 Box (what do you want to fit here?)http://www.canadiandesignresource.ca...anAirforce.jpg)
    Extra Instructions:you, are the man! thanks a million dude!
    Here it is!

AutoPilot2020 likes this.
    05-01-11 09:21 PM
    hey bb pimp. sorry bother you id just really like to know if you can make that picture i asked for
    ( the palermo one) il donate once its finished. thank you very much!
    05-06-11 08:05 AM
    Just a reminder, if you guys like your wallpapers feel free to send in a donation via this link below

I definitely will as soon as I send money to my PayPal account. Your work is absolutely amazing!

Whenever you have the time, I would love another one, that's almost the same except the colors going horizontal instead. With only 'McStoner 420', bigger and in the middle. That would be awesome. I can wait until whenever you can do it, I'm not impatient and that last background will work perfectly for now.
    05-06-11 08:42 AM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD