It's wouldn't matter cause you don't have a face either!!!!! Ha ha... So how will you know if you've found me??? Oh don't tell me the cat will tell you. CELLAR!!!!! Sod it I'll build another one!
    You just keep digging your own grave aren't you?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-08-13 09:11 AM
    My cleaning cloth that came with my PlayBook was the best cloth I have used

Posted via MY BlackBerry Z10
    04-08-13 09:15 AM
    My cleaning cloth that came with my PlayBook was the best cloth I have used

Posted via MY BlackBerry Z10
    I have 10 and their used for coasters for my coffee mugs
    04-08-13 09:23 AM
    try the local dry cleaners, , auto or gadget store...
    04-08-13 09:50 AM
    I have 10 and their used for coasters for my coffee mugs
    You outlandish person you. Having 10 coffee mugs is bordering on vulger!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmm..... NOW if they were brandy glasses then yes.

I have a set of a dozen cut glass brandy goblets and they are better than any digital clock. I fill each one (full) of course and then when the last ones empty its time for bed! Simple eh?

ps doesn't work with coffee but I have a machine for that. It only needs the dust blowing off it to use it again. (the clocks stopped at the moment cause I've lost my cellar)
    04-08-13 10:01 AM
    You outlandish person you. Having 10 coffee mugs is bordering on vulger!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmm..... NOW if they were brandy glasses then yes.

I have a set of a dozen cut glass brandy goblets and they are better than any digital clock. I fill each one (full) of course and then when the last ones empty its time for bed! Simple eh?

ps doesn't work with coffee but I have a machine for that. It only needs the dust blowing off it to use it again. (the clocks stopped at the moment cause I've lost my cellar)
    brandy is for the weak....oh I went there
    04-08-13 10:04 AM
    I would have a 26'er of crown royal black but my fiance doesn't like the sound of 40 bucks for 26 ounce bottle lol it is 45% though lol
    04-08-13 10:06 AM
    I would have a 26'er of crown royal black but my fiance doesn't like the sound of 40 bucks for 26 ounce bottle lol it is 45% though lol
    45% what?
    04-08-13 10:13 AM
    It's wouldn't matter cause you don't have a face either!!!!! Ha ha... So how will you know if you've found me??? Oh don't tell me the cat will tell you. CELLAR!!!!! Sod it I'll build another one!
    The ppl from Outer Space that helped you build the pyramids, etc. gave us the 5 senses. They said to keep it a secret. We have for the most part, only revealing ourselves to those that sing to us and you, e.g. crazy ppl. If you ever say that you conversed with a berry, they will put you in a brandyless cellar...and throw away the key.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-08-13 10:17 AM
    45% what?
    alcohol content by volume
    04-08-13 10:23 AM
    The ppl from Outer Space that helped you build the pyramids, etc. gave us the 5 senses. They said to keep it a secret. We have for the most part, only revealing ourselves to those that sing to us and you, e.g. crazy ppl. If you ever say that you conversed with a berry, they will put you in a brandyless cellar...and throw away the key.
    Phew..... That's ok then. So really your just a little voice inside my head. Well you little green thing you, I'll deal with you when I get out of my cellar. At the moment I'm trying to find some of that weird stuff that that silly person is rambling on about that's only 45% but it must be some recent invention.
    04-08-13 01:07 PM
61 123