OP, I've searched for the PB clothes before without success. I lost mine and like you, prefer them to the other small BB clothes.

I gave up!
    Ok so now we have a cat that drinks, a dog that listens to books, an educated gooseberry, a kosher man that ties sticks to his feet, a man that shoves sticks up his nose, a ******** thespian shape changer and now a dog that wants to dress up but can't find any clothes?

I'm searching hard but at present, after my prolonged life threatening man flu that nobody seemed to care about, I can't remember where I left my cellar. It's only a matter of time before I do remember though, or become dehydrated enough to smell the direction of it and then your all in trouble. Anybody lend me a compass?
    dphjeff likes this.
    04-07-13 01:34 PM
    I really am not a maven of Kosher. But if made with originally kosher fish, it could be kosher. I knew some kosher folks who ate that kosher bacon - it was not bad at all.

from wiki: "In the West, surimi products usually are imitation seafood products, such as crab, abalone, shrimp, calamari, and scallop. Several companies do produce surimi sausages, luncheon meats, hams, and burgers. Some examples include: Salmolux salmon burgers and SeaPak surimi ham, salami, and rolls. A patent was issued for the process of making even higher quality proteins from fish such as in the making of imitation steak from surimi. Surimi is also used to make kosher imitation shrimp and crabmeat, using only kosher fish such as pollock." Surimi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Other references which like any religious discussion is subject to, well, DISCUSSION:

Is imitation crab meat kosher? - Yahoo! Answers

A Treif Loving Kosher Girl�s Best Friend � Imitation Crab | Kosher Treif Cooking

Crab stick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Hmmmm many moons ago, I thought someone discover Kosher pigs in Indonesia.
    The Day - Google News Archive Search
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-07-13 02:16 PM
    Please please let me find my cellar.
    04-07-13 02:21 PM
    Hmmmm many moons ago, I thought someone discover Kosher pigs in Indonesia.
    The Day - Google News Archive Search
    Very interesting. I did not do much more than read that article but I gather not much has been done in testing out the theory or raising the animals.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-07-13 03:32 PM
    Please please let me find my cellar.
    Jump around a bit - hopefully, you'll discover a weak floor board or two!
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    04-07-13 03:33 PM
    Ok so now we have a cat that drinks, a dog that listens to books, an educated gooseberry, a kosher man that ties sticks to his feet, a man that shoves sticks up his nose, a ******** thespian shape changer and now a dog that wants to dress up but can't find any clothes?

I'm searching hard but at present, after my prolonged life threatening man flu that nobody seemed to care about, I can't remember where I left my cellar. It's only a matter of time before I do remember though, or become dehydrated enough to smell the direction of it and then your all in trouble. Anybody lend me a compass?
    Try Magellan Compass on your Playbook : )
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-07-13 07:01 PM
    Could we all please remember that this is an open forum with no watershed. Please try to refrain from making suggestive remarks as it makes me have thoughts I shouldn't be having ooohhh.........................

Anyway I love the pig, oh I so love the pig!!!!!!!! Please make more posts please please I just like the pig. Forgive me but this is what happens after three days without brandy.
    WOW!!!!

I'm glad you love the pig, was a big OiNK fan when the site was running prior to getting shut down.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-07-13 09:54 PM
    Oh! Cleaning cloths. I use an old pair of tightly whitey's.

Posted via CB10
    What the **** are "tightly whiteys"???
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-08-13 02:50 AM

Head south young man!!!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-08-13 02:57 AM
    What the **** are "tightly whiteys"???
    "Tighty whiteys'" are the classic Fruit of the Loom little tight underwear that most of us wore as children and some still wear as adults if they haven't moved on to boxers or boxer briefs. They are quickly identifiable by the usually permanent "Chocolate Stain of Bad Hygiene".

*The soft (from years or wear, abuse and laundering) cottony fabric is perfect for cleaning BlackBerry screens, but is known to leave appropriate "Smudges" on iCrap and Dwoids.

Posted via Zeppelin
    anon(4067838) and FF22 like this.
    04-08-13 05:31 AM
    I usually just wear on old T-shirt and jeans when cleaning.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-08-13 05:49 AM
    "Tighty whiteys'" are the classic Fruit of the Loom little tight underwear that most of us wore as children and some still wear as adults if they haven't moved on to boxers or boxer briefs. They are quickly identifiable by the usually permanent "Chocolate Stain of Bad Hygiene".

*The soft (from years or wear, abuse and laundering) cottony fabric is perfect for cleaning BlackBerry screens, but is known to leave appropriate "Smudges" on iCrap and Dwoids.

Posted via Zeppelin
    Oh ok, in Oz they are "moneybox" undies due to the slot at the front, no good for deposits (at rear hehe) but great for withdrawals! Didn't think that they made them anymore. But I guess a singlet is just as good eh?? PLUS the bonus of no smudge stains.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-08-13 06:20 AM
    I usually just wear on old T-shirt and jeans when cleaning.
    No more please no more........ Let me out please....... I will confess just let me out.........
    anon(4067838) likes this.
    04-08-13 06:21 AM
    No more please no more........ Let me out please....... I will confess just let me out.........
    I guess you found your way down there eh?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-08-13 06:27 AM
    I guess you found your way down there eh?
    Well now I'm here where's that pesky cat?
    04-08-13 07:13 AM
    Well now I'm here where's that pesky cat?
    Above you!! If I have not kick the door locked already. Cats are evil and superior species.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-08-13 07:34 AM
    Above you!! If I have not kick the door locked already. Cats are evil and superior species.
    I actually have a persian cat. she always looks angry. but she's aiiiiiiight lol
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-08-13 07:39 AM
    Aaaaaahhhhhhh jesus, do you always sneak up on people like that? Remember my age will you, I could have a serious relapse.
    04-08-13 07:55 AM
    Let's get him cat! While he's down. Cats and Berries will rule the world. Muahahah.
    04-08-13 08:26 AM
    Let's get him cat! While he's down. Cats and Berries will rule the world. Muahahah.
    cats already rule teh internets
    04-08-13 08:27 AM
    Ding dong the witch is dead! Oops too soon and the wrong forum! Sorry, got distracted by the news. As you were saying som?
    04-08-13 08:29 AM
    Oh ok, in Oz they are "moneybox" undies due to the slot at the front, no good for deposits (at rear hehe) but great for withdrawals! Didn't think that they made them anymore. But I guess a singlet is just as good eh?? PLUS the bonus of no smudge stains.
    How in the world did we go from PB cleaning cloth to stained tighty whiteys?
    04-08-13 08:41 AM
    Is this actually what my life has become since I bought my pb. It didn't come with a health warning!!!!! It didn't say anywhere that " warning, if you operate you pb in any way you are eligible to be stalked by a gooseberry and a cat"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I missing something here? Ok ok I've seen shrek where the cat rides the donkey Yeh Yeh Yeh, but a gooseberry riding a cat and both of these dillusional creatures trying to catch a Vulcan. I ask you.? Please tell me where I left my cellar!!!!!!
    04-08-13 08:44 AM
    What? Not in Kansas anymore or down the rabbit hole? What am I doing on a clothes thread, anyway????

Edit: We can't ride cats...no legs...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-08-13 08:50 AM
    What? Not in Kansas anymore or down the rabbit hole? What am I doing on a clothes thread, anyway????

Edit: We can't ride cats...no legs...
    It's wouldn't matter cause you don't have a face either!!!!! Ha ha... So how will you know if you've found me??? Oh don't tell me the cat will tell you. CELLAR!!!!! Sod it I'll build another one!
    04-08-13 08:58 AM
61 123