Where can I get one?? The only one I can see are usually ex Torch and are much smaller than the OEM.
    Thanks
    04-06-13 12:47 PM
    Where can I get one?? The only one I can see are usually ex Torch and are much smaller than the OEM.
    Thanks
    What the heck are cleaning clothes?!?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-06-13 06:38 PM
    Look at this.
    Attached Thumbnails Genuine full size PB cleaning clothes?-img_00000028.jpg  
    04-06-13 06:51 PM
    Oh! Cleaning cloths. I use an old pair of tightly whitey's.

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff, sad_old_man and Taipuma like this.
    04-06-13 07:06 PM
    I was shopping on the Crackberry store a while back for playbook accessories, it showed 'recommended accessories for the playbook" and a cleaning cloth was one so I bought one. Only to receive it in the mail to discover it was a small one for a smartphone. Huge disappointment, it was like ten bucks.
    04-06-13 07:10 PM
    You can use micro-fibre cleaning cloth. Available at camera stores and work great on camera lenses and screens.
    04-06-13 07:19 PM
    Better yet, you can get them cheap from those dollar stores the size of a dish towel.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-06-13 08:08 PM
    Maybe @addickted wanted one with the BlackBerry logo on it.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-06-13 08:14 PM
    Better yet, you can get them cheap from those dollar stores the size of a dish towel.
    What's a dish towel?
    04-07-13 07:07 AM
    What's a dish towel?
    Something you use to soak up your rum in case of spillage and wring it back to your glass. Or just suck on it!
    04-07-13 07:23 AM
    Something you use to soak up your rum in case of spillage and wring it back to your glass. Or just suck on it!
    Aahhh.... Thank you for that. Life's difficult when your stupid, good job there are people like you around. Still like the cat.
    04-07-13 07:27 AM
    A soft micro fibre cloth is ideal for the PlayBook screen xx

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-07-13 07:44 AM
    I don't know what your talking about I use my greasy fingers .....although I do have a perfectly placed invisisheild
    dphjeff likes this.
    04-07-13 08:02 AM
    I don't know what your talking about I use my greasy fingers .....although I do have a perfectly placed invisisheild
    Strangely enough, so do I! It's amazing how good they are isn't it?

I do like the cat above you though! Whooooooaaaaa up there George!
    04-07-13 08:13 AM
    I'm running a Ghost Armor screen protector and I rarely need to clean the screen. But when I do I use the micro fiber cloth I got from Ghost Armor. It's also a pouch and fits my Z10 perfectly. They also have larger ones that fit 10" tablets

What moves you, my Z10!
    04-07-13 08:46 AM
    I'm running a Ghost Armor screen protector and I rarely need to clean the screen. But when I do I use the micro fiber cloth I got from Ghost Armor. It's also a pouch and fits my Z10 perfectly. They also have larger ones that fit 10" tablets

What moves you, my Z10!
    why do you need a micro fiber cloth that fits your entire screen you rub it not place it over it and leave it
    04-07-13 09:03 AM
    why do you need a micro fiber cloth that fits your entire screen you rub it not place it over it and leave it
    The one I use for my PlayBook is the smaller one which I would slide my phone in if it was running bare without its case.

Other than that it just sits in my pocket and will use it to clean my glasses, phone, tablet whatever

What moves you, my Z10!
    04-07-13 09:14 AM
    Could use these to keep your grubby paw prints off of the screen. And keep your piano fingers warm.
    Attached Thumbnails Genuine full size PB cleaning clothes?-img_00000033.jpg  
    04-07-13 09:56 AM
    The one I use for my PlayBook is the smaller one which I would slide my phone in if it was running bare without its case.

Other than that it just sits in my pocket and will use it to clean my glasses, phone, tablet whatever

What moves you, my Z10!
    Could we all please remember that this is an open forum with no watershed. Please try to refrain from making suggestive remarks as it makes me have thoughts I shouldn't be having ooohhh.........................

Anyway I love the pig, oh I so love the pig!!!!!!!! Please make more posts please please I just like the pig. Forgive me but this is what happens after three days without brandy.
    04-07-13 11:55 AM
    Could we all please remember that this is an open forum with no watershed. Please try to refrain from making suggestive remarks as it makes me have thoughts I shouldn't be having ooohhh.........................

Anyway I love the pig, oh I so love the pig!!!!!!!! Please make more posts please please I just like the pig. Forgive me but this is what happens after three days without brandy.
    Hmmmmmmm bacon......... better yet bacon pasties..........just a spoonful of brandy makes the pasty go down......
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-07-13 12:07 PM
    F2 is going to tell you its not kosher.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-07-13 12:12 PM
    F2 is going to tell you its not kosher.
    There is TURKEY bacon but alas no turkey lobster!
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    04-07-13 12:20 PM
    There is TURKEY bacon but alas no turkey lobster!
    Would ersatz lobster be kosher or would it count as shellfish? Also the bacon.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-07-13 12:29 PM
    OP, I've searched for the PB clothes before without success. I lost mine and like you, prefer them to the other small BB clothes.

I gave up!
    sad_old_man and addickted like this.
    04-07-13 12:44 PM
    Would ersatz lobster be kosher or would it count as shellfish? Also the bacon.
    I really am not a maven of Kosher. But if made with originally kosher fish, it could be kosher. I knew some kosher folks who ate that kosher bacon - it was not bad at all.

from wiki: "In the West, surimi products usually are imitation seafood products, such as crab, abalone, shrimp, calamari, and scallop. Several companies do produce surimi sausages, luncheon meats, hams, and burgers. Some examples include: Salmolux salmon burgers and SeaPak surimi ham, salami, and rolls. A patent was issued for the process of making even higher quality proteins from fish such as in the making of imitation steak from surimi. Surimi is also used to make kosher imitation shrimp and crabmeat, using only kosher fish such as pollock." Surimi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Other references which like any religious discussion is subject to, well, DISCUSSION:

Is imitation crab meat kosher? - Yahoo! Answers

A Treif Loving Kosher Girl’s Best Friend – Imitation Crab | Kosher Treif Cooking

Crab stick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    04-07-13 01:33 PM
61 123