Today on my Playbook running OS2 beta, while surfing the web, I was able to high light and save text, paste the text into Docs to go, saved it with a file name, then go into google docs and up load the doc I saved in Docs to go!

I love it!

Michaelaw
    01-07-12 09:01 PM
    Take a look at Files & Folders. It allows you to copy files from/to Google Docs, converting them on-the-fly with various formats, including Microsoft Office and .pdf. Also supports Dropbox and Box.net.
    Barljo, wobly and bitek like this.
    01-08-12 12:19 AM
    Take a look at Files & Folders. It allows you to copy files from/to Google Docs, converting them on-the-fly with various formats, including Microsoft Office and .pdf. Also supports Dropbox and Box.net.
    i don't buy apps. especially when what i want to accomplish is free.
    01-08-12 07:12 AM
    i don't buy apps. especially when what i want to accomplish is free.
    i think apps are dirty cheap. $2.00 for a good app is not the end of the world. This is one cup of coffee. We do need to support developers if we want to see more quality apps on playbook. I got files and folders app and it is good. Well worth $2.00.
    Barljo likes this.
    01-08-12 09:56 AM
    i think apps are dirty cheap. $2.00 for a good app is not the end of the world. This is one cup of coffee. We do need to support developers if we want to see more quality apps on playbook. I got files and folders app and it is good. Well worth $2.00.
    Heyyy, are you an App developer!
    I've purchased 4 Apps in the last two years. But I'm looking for tablets in my life to work as close to pc as possible. I'm not going to buy an App just to help support an individual. As far as F&F, I hope OS2 eliminates the need for such things. he, he, i'll save my app money for a star bucks!
    01-08-12 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD