This is a snapshot from a friend of the futureshop pb info as of today:

April 19th seems a little late considering Staples Canada is having their selling competition on the 15th.
    03-21-11 04:56 PM
    $999.99? 2.7" tablet? I don't doubt that this is an actual screenshot, but it seems to have a bit too much filler info in there...

Edit: I was gonna edit out my idiocy, but I guess the world can enjoy it. Thanks to the poster below for correcting me... I'd still wager that this date is an approximation, but who knows. Still an interesting tidbit, thanks!
    Last edited by Wailord; 03-21-11 at 05:07 PM.
    03-21-11 04:58 PM
    Some fields are dummy numbers for sure. That is the real deal though!

Class is 1 (Tablets)
    Subclass is 2 (7" WiFi)
    Last edited by Brit6; 03-21-11 at 05:03 PM.
    03-21-11 05:00 PM
    Street date in canada 4/19 should be much sooner for US.
    03-21-11 05:07 PM
    I checked in tho this one, and it looks like its a preorder sku for Future Shop. The date could be the street date that the piece would be at Future Shop for that potential pick up (I'll check into that for all of ya).

Some fields are dummy numbers for sure. That is the real deal though!

Class is 1 (Tablets)
    Subclass is 2 (7" WiFi
    )
    Those fields are most likely real, with that system you can look up/search by field and sub field. Also because it's a preorder the prices would be higher, customers can put down any amount they want for a preorder.
    Everything else from the screen shot is consistent with screen we would look up a piece at Future Shop.
    03-21-11 05:22 PM
    $999.99 is a place holder value,
    if you notice in the far right hand corner there is a 999999 place holder,
    that is what Futureshops system needs to enter a product into inventory, specific values can't be NULL, I believe when waiting for the Tour we also saw similar screen shots priced at $999.99

They are definitely prepping for a Website pre order page once the official date gets announced they'll probably go live with the click of a button

you'll Notice the Xoom goes on sale on March 21st at Futureshop, and the PreOrder page is live now
    03-21-11 06:26 PM
    This is a snapshot from a friend of the futureshop pb info as of today:

April 19th seems a little late considering Staples Canada is having their selling competition on the 15th.
    It would add up if some stores will be receiving it first and others to follow. Maybe earlier release at staples Canada then future shop follows? We won't know for sure until we hear something concrete from rim and their partners but thanks for the snapshot hopefully we see it soon.
    03-21-11 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD