Love the device but......

1.I'm a keen photographer and don't currently have a method of transferring
    photos directly from the SD card onto the PB when
    I'm out shooting.

2.What is the best app for reading magazines in PDF format? Is a 7 inch screen just too small?

3.If BB10 doesn't arrive on the PB or fails to deliver what are the alternatives? I'll be considering the excellent Nexus 7 or Samsung note 10.1 with micro SD built in. I know it doesn't have the best screen but you can pick them up in the UK for about 250 after cash back etc. Ill never buy an Apple product!

Is there a 10 inch PB imminent?
    12-27-12 01:32 PM
    Love the device but......

1.I'm a keen photographer and don't currently have a method of transferring
    photos directly from the SD card onto the PB when
    I'm out shooting.

2.What is the best app for reading magazines in PDF format? Is a 7 inch screen just too small?

3.If BB10 doesn't arrive on the PB or fails to deliver what are the alternatives? I'll be considering the excellent Nexus 7 or Samsung note 10.1 with micro SD built in. I know it doesn't have the best screen but you can pick them up in the UK for about 250 after cash back etc. Ill never buy an Apple product!

Is there a 10 inch PB imminent?
    1) not puttin an SD slot on the PlayBook was a major fail. but for now you have to use your computer to transfer them

2) yes 7" is to small to view a magazine in PDF formate, you have to do to much zooming in and out. qPDF Viewer works better than the default Adobe Reader

3) If you are going to be using it to show photos to customer and you are wanting to read PDF magazines. 10" is going to work better... You may not like Apple, but they do make some of he best photo and video apps. you might want to check out dpreview.com.
    12-27-12 02:41 PM
    Photography is just a hobby not my profession. Just discovered Pdf reader, that's how a Pdf should look! Great application.
    12-27-12 05:01 PM
    Your best best it to get another tablet, I was going to suggest an ipad but i dont think i should. Your best bet would be to get some sort of Windows 8 tablet, or even the Surface if you can handle the price as it comes with office
    12-27-12 05:08 PM
    Some folks have had reasonable luck using an Eye-fi card in their camera and sideloading the Android Eye-fi app.

I also find that while I love the 7 inch size, it can be difficult reading certain types of formatted materials on the pb (and probably other smaller screens but the poorly done, native adobe pdf reader does not help!)
    12-27-12 06:33 PM