I bought my Playbook two weeks ago and i'm loving it, but I started to notice something annoing the last days and it seens to be getting worse: the middle to lower left part of the back is making a "click" every time i apply a bit of pressure.
    Does it happens to some one else? What I can do?
    06-18-12 07:22 PM
    My guess is one of clips that holds the back cover on is broken. Whatever the reason, RIM will replace it if you wish. It's not a common problem.
    06-18-12 07:35 PM
    I'm having the same issue on exactly the same place of my PlayBook. If you're closer to Canada and decide to have your PlayBook replaced, please let me know how it went. I'm from central Europe and not so keen on sending my PlayBook oversees just to he told that they won't fix it. Thanks
    06-18-12 08:06 PM
    Unfortunately I'm in Brazil. RIM support here seens not to be good, so I will see what I can do.
    06-18-12 08:15 PM
    I think the heat from battery causes the back to expand a bit, and it is coming unglued from the battery. So the back instead of being flat is a little more warped or bulged, and you can feel it press and click back to the straight shape.

It shouldn't affect the Playbook performance. My Playbook is bulging in middle of back also. It doesn't make a click but definitely I can squeeze it flat. Don't worry about it if your Playbook works ok and doesn't seem to be overheating.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Crackberry Tapatalk Forum app
    06-18-12 08:53 PM
    The back isn't glued to the battery.
    RAFA-do you see any separation between the back and the gray strip on the side?
    Last edited by Chaddface; 06-18-12 at 09:08 PM.
    06-18-12 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD