When you buy an app in App World you get to use that up on up to 5 devices linked to the same BBID. In iOS when you buy an app you get to use that app on up to 5 devices linked to the same Apple ID.

Both of them are 5 device licenses.

When you buy software you do have to pay attention to how many licenses you get. Go buy Windows and try to install it on all the computers in your home. You'll quickly discover you bought a 1 device license. Try it with Office and you get a 2-3 computer license depending on version.

There is no right with software to use it on whatever devices you want. There is no such thing as an automatic household license. When you buy you are buying according to certain terms. I think 5 devices on one BBID is quite reasonable, if you don't then don't buy the app!
    03-08-12 01:11 PM
    I'm not seeing this debate at all. You can use the same apps on both of your playbooks, I do.

Your real problem is not being able to use video chat on both devices. You seem to want to be reimbursed for apps when your problem isn't putting apps on more than one playbook.
    Last edited by nojotech; 03-08-12 at 01:48 PM.
    03-08-12 01:45 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD