Anyone know a good full sized keyboard/mouse combo that works via bluetooth? I do in-home solar electric presentations on my playbook with slideshow to go, a mini projector, and a candyboard mini. It's works great but I get annoyed when I have to type a long email on that tiny keyboard.

I'm looking for a full sized bluetooth keyboard with either some kind of ball or trackpad so I can leave my laptop at home. Any suggestions? Thank you.
    01-07-12 12:54 AM
    the bt keyboard that was made for HP's touchpad works well with PB. You can find them new on Amazon or Ebay usually around $30-$40
    01-07-12 02:53 AM
    I am not sure about FULL size. Supposedly, Rim will be coming out with its own keyboard. But this is the same rim that has made a few other commitments that have not yet been fulfilled.
    01-07-12 10:19 AM
    Look for the Logitech MediaBoard Pro. It's a full-sized BlueTooth keyboard with touchpad where normally the number block is. Officially it's meant for the PlayStation but (apart from the media keys) it works just fine with PlayBook and Windows too. Recommended.
    bluezone1 likes this.
    01-07-12 11:46 AM
    Look for the Logitech MediaBoard Pro. It's a full-sized BlueTooth keyboard with touchpad where normally the number block is. Officially it's meant for the PlayStation but (apart from the media keys) it works just fine with PlayBook and Windows too. Recommended.
    its a nice board. I have one. dont know if they make them any more.
    01-07-12 12:48 PM
    I use an Apple Bluetooth keyboard and Magic Mouse. Both work perfectly with the current beta 2.0 version.
    01-07-12 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD