I was enjoying streaming some HD shows from my PlayBook to my TV last night, and controlling the browser from the comfort of my couch using the BlackBerry Remote App. Figured out all the gestures and I must say, RIM did a nice job on this simple app. However, the only thing I couldn't figure out how to do (and I don't know if there is a solution) is the double-tap (from my BlackBerry remote) on the video window that is playing to get it to full screen video mode. Exiting full screen mode is easy because the gesture is the same on the remote as it is on the PB. The player that was in the browser window did not have a button to click to toggle between modes, so I was trying to figure out how to replicate the double-tap gesture on the BB remote...but without any success.

I know, how much effort does it take to get off the couch and switch to full screen mode....but, defeats the purpose of the remote app

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    03-06-12 08:25 AM
    It's not gesture based... You have to use the arrow and click the full screen icon. Every video player has one, just find it and click it and you're golden.
    03-06-12 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD