Since the update came out my PB has stopped charging, i have the std wall charger and the rapid desktop cradle. The pb said it cant install the update as battery was under 20%, but suddenly it wont take charge from anything, after looking around connecting to a pc was the answer so i did. It did it thing downloaded a large update then said it needed a reboot. If i place it charge it will come to life the update must have reset everything as i had to go through the 1st time use(which is fine i never keep anything on my pb) it now had me using my BB id Wi Fi key is accepted but stock on screen that says update will commence when at over 20% charge and been there ever since?? any ideas?
    04-19-12 05:15 AM
    There have been issues with the dock and the pins not popping up also with the blades on the wall charger where sometimes closing and opening them gets it working again.
    04-19-12 05:37 AM
    The way I was able to get my rapid charger working again was to spray WD-40 on a Q-Tip and wipe it across the pins of the charger. Than I used a straightened paper clip to work the pins in and out. Make sure the charger is NOT plugged in when you do this.
    04-19-12 05:47 AM
    Check your desktop charger pins, and look your pb charger hole and clean it
    04-19-12 06:07 AM
    thanks guys took about 2 hrs then it showed charge all back to normal now, maybe a bug in the new update reporting the battery
    04-19-12 07:04 AM
    Great the problem gone!
    04-19-12 07:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD