Im not sure if this question was answered before, please excuse. We all know that Playbook has a FRONT LED next to CAMERA. I wonder if theres an App to make this LED use as a FLASH or to changes color, similar to our BB phones? Thanks
    08-24-12 01:39 PM
    I believe that you could change the colour of the LED through rooting, but that isn't available on any PlayBook running an OS newer then 1.0.7 I believe. Maybe with BB10 we will have the option enable to change LED colour?
    08-24-12 01:56 PM
    The LED color can be changed with the native SDK. Blaq (twitterclient) uses the LED for new tweets (blue & purple colours)

So making an app like that is possible ! In every color
    08-24-12 03:15 PM
    That's Great. I hope Developers would create this, I hope Bebuzz would. To root is not such a good idea for me. Thanks for the replies.
    08-24-12 03:23 PM
    That's Great. I hope Developers would create this, I hope Bebuzz would. To root is not such a good idea for me. Thanks for the replies.
    An app like BeBuzz can't be made for the playbook because the playbook can't run apps in the background.
    08-24-12 03:29 PM
    An app like BeBuzz can't be made for the playbook because the playbook can't run apps in the background.
    Well, it will eventually. It will be getting BB10 sometime...
    08-24-12 04:23 PM
    Would it be COOL if this feature appear on Blackberry 10. I mean immagine the LED flashes on different color and each color set per your desire.. Crossing fingers amd toes..
    08-24-12 06:56 PM
    It is not possible to make the LED a flash light type of light. I propose to do a kickstarter.com project for an accessory that would enable flash on Playbook.

Thoughts?
    08-25-12 02:24 AM
    It is not possible to make the LED a flash light type of light. I propose to do a kickstarter.com project for an accessory that would enable flash on Playbook.

Thoughts?
    For the front face camera it is possible (with the LED)
    08-25-12 03:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD