04-15-11 01:47 PM
    It's interesting how different the experiences seem to be. I can only assume the better experiences are tied to later OS updates. At any rate my excitement is off the charts for this. I hope mine arrives Tuesday.
    04-15-11 01:54 PM
    Wow that was... well... unexpected to say the least. I can't believe someone had something good to say about the PlayBook, much less 4 things...

Oh, why can't the 19th get here sooner?
    04-15-11 01:54 PM
    i am seeing more and more that the real retail versions are totally different than what reviewers got.
    04-15-11 01:57 PM
    That was an honest insightfull review. He seemed to have no ax to grind.
    04-15-11 02:07 PM
    Very nice. I especially like the comments about the superiority of the web viewing experience.
    04-15-11 02:07 PM
    There's probably a few more things that could have been mentioned.

Most notable, the HDMI out abilities and the cameras.
    04-15-11 02:10 PM
    Finally. It's great to see someone point out the positives this thing brings to the table -- things that will make it competitive, but would be very difficult to undo if done wrong at the start -- rather than harping on the negatives that can easily be corrected or added with apps and software updates. I'll be looking for this guy's full review now.

Thanks for posting!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-11 02:31 PM
    #1 on their list... Does the guy know DocsToGo is available for his iPad?

Everything else is on the list, I agree with.
    04-15-11 03:20 PM
    But it doesn't ship with it. That's bad bad bad bad bad! (apparently) Shame on those Apple people

#1 on their list... Does the guy know DocsToGo is available for his iPad?
    04-15-11 03:35 PM
    Here's some more insight that builds on this review:

The BlackBerry PlayBook was Overrated. Now it's Underrated Again. | ZDNet
    04-15-11 06:10 PM
    But it doesn't ship with it. That's bad bad bad bad bad! (apparently) Shame on those Apple people
    And the full version of DTG used to not ship with any BB either, until RIM bought them out.
    04-15-11 08:45 PM
    Wow that was... well... unexpected to say the least. I can't believe someone had something good to say about the PlayBook, much less 4 things...

Oh, why can't the 19th get here sooner?
    Seems that the more uneducated poorly written and biased sounding reviews came out thw first nigth and they have been getting better ever since. Funny how that works.
    04-15-11 10:06 PM
    Does the guy know DocsToGo is available for his iPad?
    Yes, but from the screen shoot he provided, the UI is different from the one on the iPad. On the iPad and Android DTG has a very poor UI. From the screen shoots I have seen, the version on the Playbook look better/superior. Of course, screen shots don't tell the whole story, but my experience with DTG on the iPad and Android always left much to be desired.
    04-15-11 11:13 PM
    DTG on anything really leaves a lot to be desired. Lol

Wish MS or OpenOffice would just build a mobile suite for all platforms. WP7 blows and so will their tablets, whenever those will come out. (I think we might actually have someone else other than RIM that takes longer to bring something to market.) lol They could at least make some money now with a good OfficeMobile suite.
    04-16-11 12:51 AM
    Other this other outlets were just waiting to pounce on rim they hate them they knew for months there was no email etc..... They made it seem like a big surprise wtf!!! They had probably had there reviews already written.
    BGR was in a show I don't know witch one early america maybe he had the pb. Xoom galaxy tab or soothing and he said he prefers the pb over them this was like to months ago what changed now tell me please the os he had then was much older ???????? A bunch of BS!!!!!!!!!
    04-16-11 04:58 AM
    The review on BGR didn't seem too bad to me one considering the usual bias of the site, although maybe it was a quid pro quo, be nicer in the playbook review and we'll slip you some bb leaks.
    04-16-11 07:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD