Just saying i normally don't see a true review of the playbook. (didn't finish reading it ) but what i read was great.

BlackBerry PlayBook raises the bar | Mobile News Online
    07-04-11 03:36 AM
    I guess the writer didn't get the memo on how to find faults with the Playbook
    ksean007 likes this.
    07-04-11 04:32 AM
    I guess the writer didn't get the memo on how to find faults with the Playbook
    True. I guess Apple omitted him from their mailing list.
    07-04-11 05:57 AM
    Kind of short, unless I'm missing a link to the full article. Ah, never mind I don't want to subscribe.
    Last edited by kbz1960; 07-04-11 at 06:37 AM. Reason: subscription
    07-04-11 06:36 AM
    IMO a 'good' review is one that shows both positive/negative things about a product, that one didn't really say anything bad about it, which is just as bad as one that says everything bad about it. but theres already been lots of reviews on the playbook, and all it needs now is software updates.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    07-04-11 09:47 AM
    IMO a 'good' review is one that shows both positive/negative things about a product, that one didn't really say anything bad about it, which is just as bad as one that says everything bad about it. but theres already been lots of reviews on the playbook, and all it needs now is software updates.
    It pointed out one if not the biggest complain which is that it doesn't have native email. He just didn't dwell on it and said in the mean time you have to use your blackberry for that. Possibly he mentioned other things but I didn't feel like subscribing to read the full article. I've read so many reviews on this thing that at this point all I really care about is enjoying my playbook.
    07-04-11 10:52 AM
    Although this review is a month old, I really enjoy it. Pretty unbiased in my opinion.

A month with the BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB via ZDNet UK

Sorry if it's been posted elsewhere.
    07-04-11 01:09 PM
    Yea, the ZDNet review was solid. Thanks for posting.
    07-04-11 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD