i admit my eyes may not be as young as yours...

Any way to increase the font size of message text in the playbook browser or via the forum?

On the Galaxy Tab there was a text reflow feature you could zoom text to any size
    and then the browser would reformat the page so side scrolling was not needed.

That allowed the Tab to be used in portrait mode as well, which is pretty much impossible with the pb on sites like this.
    Last edited by Sonic77; 04-22-11 at 07:01 AM.
    04-21-11 07:45 PM
    Any suggestions....
    04-22-11 06:02 AM
    Usually on computer browsers there's View>Zoom In, and if there's enough space on the sides around the standard forum, it'll still fit on the screen and everything will be bigger, but no option just for text that I know of.
    04-22-11 06:05 AM
    I would like to have a larger button to get to the next page without having to pinch to zoom to go to the next page.

Unless Crackberry is going to sell finger sharpeners to make a small point.
    04-22-11 06:07 AM
    I hope a font size option will be added to the browser in the near future. You can adjust the default font for the PB, but not within the browser, and I agree with the OP that would be a nice change.

Just out of curiosity, I did a search on the Opera forums to see if they might be porting their browser to the PB. Not a single mention of it anywhere in the forums! So, I fixed that oversight by asking for one.
    04-22-11 06:35 AM
    I need this also. Text reformatting would be an awesome addition also
    04-28-11 12:13 AM
    I agree re the font size. Although slower, accessing CB forums via BB Bridge solves the problem for me. For some reason the layout is different with ads along the side and the forum text only taking up about 2/3 of the screen. I can double tap on the forum text and it zooms in very nicely. Maybe CB can use the same layout for the full browser?
    04-28-11 01:38 AM
    If you access cb forums without being logged in, the ads on the side allow for better zooming.
    04-28-11 05:38 AM
    I just double tap the area i want to zoom and it fits it perfectly on the screen
    04-28-11 07:51 AM
    I just double tap the area i want to zoom and it fits it perfectly on the screen
    double tapping doesnt seem to work for me in this site
    04-28-11 08:41 AM
    If you access cb forums without being logged in, the ads on the side allow for better zooming.
    wow just tried that and its totally different. works perfect not logged in. Well that sucks lol. Guess i will do more lurking lol
    04-28-11 08:47 AM
    Actually, I still canNOT log in using the Bridge Browser. I get a message already discussed in a number of threads. Maybe I should accept that as a benefit!
    04-28-11 09:44 AM
    That did it. Good work around Sonic. I guess I'll be logging in just to post
    04-28-11 11:06 AM
    I would like to have a larger button to get to the next page without having to pinch to zoom to go to the next page.

Unless Crackberry is going to sell finger sharpeners to make a small point.
    I have trouble pressing the back button when the web browser options screen is minimized. That should be fixed with a update though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-11 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD