View Poll Results: Should there be a separate forum specifically for PlayBook complaints?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aye!

74 67.89%
  • Nay!

35 32.11%
    This reminds me of the salem witch trials..

Here everything that isnt a glowing review of the playbook, must be deemed trolling activity.
    I think to enter this forum you must publicly denounce trolling and affirm your unwaivering love of the playbook.

Flagged! Thanks for trolling!
    05-08-11 03:51 PM
    This reminds me of the salem witch trials..

Here everything that isnt a glowing review of the playbook, must be deemed trolling activity.
    I think to enter this forum you must publicly denounce trolling and affirm your unwaivering love of the playbook.
    Its not a witch hunt. Constructive criticism and debate arer perfectly fine. What we don't want are personal attacks, or statements such as:

7" is stupid small
    ipad app blah blah blah can do it
    The Playbook is fine, the operator is a dunce

And my personal favorite....
    Iphones are toys

If you think a mod has unfairly deleted a post of yours, you are more than welcome to write [email protected] and lodge a complaint. We're not perfect, we're the modfia.

*Yes, the last statement was a joke
    05-08-11 04:10 PM
    Please consider this poll to be a petition for the creation of a separate forum under this forum for PlayBook complaints. Said complaints will be submitted in that forum to maintain the integrity and relevancy of this forum.

All in favor say Aye!

Opposed say Nay!
    Might be easier if you just don't read the "complaint" threads...

I'm sick of all the complaints also but people have a right to express their disapointment and/or joy with owning a PlayBook. Sounds like you got a device with no issues BUT not everyone can say that...
    05-08-11 04:52 PM
    I dont think it would work - seeing as theres a separate forum for apps & games on the PB & yet folks still post those items in here.

What I would like to see is, that folks with under XX (insert number) cant start new threads, which would make them use the "Search" feature. Way too many same topic threads in here...
    05-08-11 05:22 PM
    My own personal opinion, not a good idea.

As with every devices release, nothing is perfect. All devices from the 9780 to the curves all have issues. That discussion is held in their own device section. Future bugs fixes and support are handled there.

We are really trying on cleaning things up. We really are.

But we are not going to selectively place threads with hardware or software issues in their own area...

It does not accomplish anything, besides two places to look for info. Kind of redundant.
    And you're doing a great job. Hope you all know it is not going unnoticed.
    05-08-11 08:34 PM
    @OP Maybe someone can throw together an ongoing list of these ppl, and users can request the list then add them all to the ignore list, I personally think it's bad that it's at this point, but I think it could be a decent bandaid for now...
    05-09-11 01:29 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD