Am I the only one getting this? Or did I miss a flash update? I checked software update and there is nothing at this time. I know this is the CBS site but I have gotten this message on other sites that stream videos. Including Fox, You Tube, USA network, and others. There is another thread talking about ABC blocking the playbook.
    I was able to watch shows or movies on all these sites without any problem until about two weeks ago.
    Last edited by Hgouck; 03-17-12 at 01:01 PM.
    03-17-12 12:56 PM
    I hope you just need to restart your PB and or make sure flash is turned on or I guess now CBS is being a d!ck as well as ABC, Thor needs to pick up his phone and lay the hammer down on some nubcakes. This is getting ridiculous. If RIM was American I can guarantee you this wouldn't be happening. Buy American!! /groan
    03-17-12 02:28 PM
    Am I the only one getting this? Or did I miss a flash update? I checked software update and there is nothing at this time. I know this is the CBS site but I have gotten this message on other sites that stream videos. Including Fox, You Tube, USA network, and others. There is another thread talking about ABC blocking the playbook.
    I was able to watch shows or movies on all these sites without any problem until about two weeks ago.
    I just try cbs,and work with no problems.. Maybe is something wrong with your playbook
    03-17-12 02:38 PM
    Works on mine as well.
    03-17-12 03:15 PM
    Speaking of Flash, Adobe is no longer supporting flash on mobile devices, which in itself is a shame. Flash Player 11.1 is the last stable release build, BUT, RIM is a licensed vendor to develop on the Flash Mobile platform. I don't know how much of their staff is dedicated to this, but as flash slowly gets downsized on the web, it may not be a concern. In the end, cross browser, NOTHING beats flash.
    03-17-12 03:38 PM
    I get the dunce hat for the day. I have restarted my PlayBook. I even tried SimpleBrowser. Nothing
    Then I went into browser setting and found the answer. I had turned off flash. Turning it back on has made most sites work.
    I feel like an since my advice most times is look at the obvious and simple first. Please learn from my stupidity. Sometimes it is the user.
    03-17-12 03:58 PM
    At least you stood up and acknowledged it. Well done!!
    03-17-12 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD