i am getting a grey exlamation mark anytime i try to stream something now .... plz help
    05-05-11 01:52 AM
    Have you checked your Flash settings in your Browser

Open Browser
    Swipe down from the top and choose Options
    Under the Content Tab, you will be able to toggle on/off for Load Images/Enable Flash/Enable Javascript.

Cheers,
    05-05-11 01:59 AM
    yes everything enabled ..... i think my pb is dead already...
    05-05-11 02:01 AM
    ok, I am not sure what that means.
    05-05-11 02:05 AM
    Battery Pull

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-11 03:04 AM
    i am getting a grey exlamation mark anytime i try to stream something now .... plz help
    what are you trying to stream when the grey exclamation mark appears?
    05-05-11 03:05 AM
    Battery Pull

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

On a Playbook?

(smh)
    05-05-11 03:08 AM
    what are you trying to stream when the grey exclamation mark appears?

He was trying to stream Youtube
    05-05-11 03:09 AM
    I had the same thing yesterday. It cleared up for me by restarting the device. Not just turning off and the on but holding the power button for a few seconds until the option comes up to restart the device
    05-05-11 06:47 AM
    try restarting browser and/or device. i found this happens when a page is not fully loaded for some reason, which makes me wonder about their memory management (or lack thereof) hopefully this gets addressed in future update
    05-05-11 08:34 AM
    This happens to me too. I tried watching an episode of a show I watch on the WB11 site and it only play for like 20 minutes before doing the same thing...ugh..still cant watch full episodes...
    05-05-11 08:57 AM
    This has happened to me twice - and by twice I mean "continuously for nearly every flash video I tried until I restarted the device" two times. I attribute it to the immature implementation of flash 10.2, and expect it to be fixed as RIM updates the browser and Adobe updates the flash player. A little frustrating, but not a deal-breaker for me. At least I HAVE flash, albeit a version with a few minor bugs that may require a restart.

On a sidenote - both instances were precursed by a little personal flash video viewing on some *cough* less than reputable sites, if yanno what I mean. What've YOU been watching?
    05-05-11 09:53 AM
    This has happened to me twice - and by twice I mean "continuously for nearly every flash video I tried until I restarted the device" two times. I attribute it to the immature implementation of flash 10.2, and expect it to be fixed as RIM updates the browser and Adobe updates the flash player. A little frustrating, but not a deal-breaker for me. At least I HAVE flash, albeit a version with a few minor bugs that may require a restart.

On a sidenote - both instances were precursed by a little personal flash video viewing on some *cough* less than reputable sites, if yanno what I mean. What've YOU been watching?
    LOL LOL, I have been watching, or trying to watch Vampire Diaries. I love the show and every once in a blue I miss an episode. So i was soooo upset that after 20 minutes or so I get that pesky (!) ugh. And I have tried re-playing the episode over and over and it stops at the same exact place. Yesterday I tried again and I thought it was ok when I saw it passed the scene it was freezing on....then it stopped...lol AHHH..
    So at the end I bought the episode on Amazon and watched it finally on my PB, yes, I was that desperate lol...
    05-05-11 10:16 AM
    It also happened to me the other day when I was SUCCESSFULLY playing a video in a background tab - that is multitasking the Browser. But then it stopped working and trying various other videos I got the Gray Exclamation Point. I tried clearing the cache/history. The pb needed to be restarted to "fix" it. I'd agree with others - memory management or some such.
    05-05-11 10:20 AM
    It also happened to me the other day when I was SUCCESSFULLY playing a video in a background tab - that is multitasking the Browser. But then it stopped working and trying various other videos I got the Gray Exclamation Point. I tried clearing the cache/history. The pb needed to be restarted to "fix" it. I'd agree with others - memory management or some such.
    Well at least I know its not my PB cause I would have hated to send it back or somthing....
    05-05-11 10:23 AM
    Flash share is not working on my blackberry z10 pls
    04-16-14 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD