So, I ordered a playbook yesterday, will be here tomorrow!

I decided to give tablets a look, so was lucky enough to borrow an Ipad2 for a day from a friend, and then an Asus Transformer - Android 10" tablet with detachable keyboard, from work for over a week.

Sitting in the living room at night, relatively dimly lit, the Asus keyboard was a no-go, couldn't see the keys. I though it would be it's biggest selling point to me.

So, using the Asus as a tablet only. It was big heavy and cumbersome and felt unwieldy in my hands, and they ached after a while. (Ipad similarly so)

When 7" tablets came out, I though why? my android phone is what 4", so the bigger the better for a tablet. However I so now get what a 7" tablet is all about.

Never looked at Blackberry before, so yeah, the recent price cut helped, but it looks a well built device, with an intriguing and well designed operating system. so i though, why not take a punt on one (unseen!)

So there you go.

Jeff
    12-07-11 04:35 AM
    Welcome to the pb family once you get it and have questions we will be happy to help.
    12-07-11 04:49 AM
    Welcome to the world of PlayBook read through the PB forum to gain some good knowledge and there is a sticky that is a must read as a new PB user
    12-07-11 05:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD