09-02-12 12:18 PM
28 12
tools
    Thanks.

Didn't know it is simplebrowser. I meant the rim browser that cannot. Open new Hotmail.
    Did you miss the part I said the only thing preventing it from working is the Browser ID? Even some versions of Internet Explorer are giving notifications that they are incompatible.

Simple browser is the PB native browser with a few tweaks (like changing the I'D, so that it bypasses any stupid blocks like the one preventing outlook.com from running). If we could change the ID directly on the native browser, trust me, it would just load the page.

EDIT: Oh yeah, is it me or did Microsoft really forget to put up a mobile version for outlook.com, like they used to have for hotmail?
    Last edited by diegonei; 09-02-12 at 01:07 AM.
    09-02-12 01:01 AM
    Did you miss the part I said the only thing preventing it from working is the Browser ID? Even some versions of Internet Explorer are giving notifications that they are incompatible.

Simple browser is the PB native browser with a few tweaks (like changing the I'D, so that it bypasses any stupid blocks like the one preventing outlook.com from running). If we could change the ID directly on the native browser, trust me, it would just load the page.

EDIT: Oh yeah, is it me or did Microsoft really forget to put up a mobile version for outlook.com, like they used to have for hotmail?
    They have a mobile and PC version.
    09-02-12 11:24 AM
    They have a mobile and PC version.
    I couldn't get to it on the 9780 neither on the PB. I'd really appreciate a link. Keep in mind though, I'm trying to get outlook.com. Thanks!
    09-02-12 12:18 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD