If you are buying a used BlackBerry PlayBook the first thing you should do is perform a security wipe of the tablet and then reinstalling the BlackBerry Tablet OS 2.1.0.1314.
    Great i just did that thank you!!
    01-01-13 07:17 PM
    Thanks to all whom responded to this tread. I really appreciate it. The new BB Playbook arrived today. I'm opening the package, and I look forward to working with it.

I'm shocked that it took me so long to acquire one, being a BB Fan. However.....better late than never.

The information in this thread was genuinely helpful. This forum can be very valuable. Thanks again.
    01-05-13 11:58 AM
    Thanks to all whom responded to this tread. I really appreciate it. The new BB Playbook arrived today. I'm opening the package, and I look forward to working with it.

I'm shocked that it took me so long to acquire one, being a BB Fan. However.....better late than never.

The information in this thread was genuinely helpful. This forum can be very valuable. Thanks again.
    "You are OPENING it!" No, you're on this board. NOW GET BACK TO OPENING IT. Then you can visit with us!

Have fun. Make sure to look at the Newbie Sticky which is probably now much too long!
    01-05-13 12:45 PM
    OK guys and gals, I have used my new Playbook for exactly three weeks.....

I LOVE IT!

Thanks for all those whom gave such great advice. This was an excellent thread for me. The help and comments were awesome! Thank you.
    01-27-13 05:33 AM
    De nada amigo
    01-27-13 01:29 PM
55 123