To try to get more info on bb10 on playbook, let us show them our impatience in masses:
    Re: BlackBerry 10 on PlayBook - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    05-24-13 09:17 AM
    Mass posts should get the message delivered, but I really think they already know.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-24-13 09:44 AM
    Do you think Thorsten "Blithering *****" Heins actually cares about what we PB users think? He's already got our money, he doesn't need to spend any more money bringing a new OS to a dead device. Think of it, he's already having enough problems getting BB10 running on the new phones.

Best is to vote with your wallet - don't buy a BB10 phone and make sure your friends and family don't make that mistake either. You don't want to be the one to blame when BBRY goes belly up six months from now and abandons its entire lineup.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-24-13 10:33 AM
    Do you think Thorsten "Blithering *****" Heins actually cares about what we PB users think? He's already got our money, he doesn't need to spend any more money bringing a new OS to a dead device. Think of it, he's already having enough problems getting BB10 running on the new phones.

Best is to vote with your wallet - don't buy a BB10 phone and make sure your friends and family don't make that mistake either. You don't want to be the one to blame when BBRY goes belly up six months from now and abandons its entire lineup.
    That's a bit harsh!
    05-24-13 12:45 PM

Now he tells me. I buy 2 Z10s and now you decide to tell me not to! Are you a sadist?
    05-24-13 01:09 PM
    That's a bit harsh!
    True though!
    FF22 likes this.
    05-24-13 01:10 PM
    True though!
    After reading the OP's post again and giving it more thought, YES TRUE, VERY TRUE.
    05-24-13 02:03 PM
    How many people jumped on the BB10 bandwagon thinking that OS and functionality for the Playbook was right behind? I still haven't upgraded to a BB10 phone and the way things are going right now I may not ever do it. I can understand BlackBerry making a tough business decision to abandon the Playbook, much as I would hate it. But I don't understand the silence and uncertainty.
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    05-24-13 02:50 PM
    How many people jumped on the BB10 bandwagon thinking that OS and functionality for the Playbook was right behind? I still haven't upgraded to a BB10 phone and the way things are going right now I may not ever do it. I can understand BlackBerry making a tough business decision to abandon the Playbook, much as I would hate it. But I don't understand the silence and uncertainty.
    I agree 100%. Still got a year to go on contract with my 9900 but I did plan it that way because I feared there would be issues with the new OS. As far as the Playbook is concerned, if OS10 does eventually drop, I don't think I would upgrade mine. I'm happy with it as it is. It would still be nice to not be treated like a bloody mushroom though,
    05-24-13 03:04 PM
    After reading the OP's post again and giving it more thought, YES TRUE, VERY TRUE.
    Any chance you could explain it to me then?. It was a tad too complex for me
    05-24-13 03:05 PM
    Any chance you could explain it to me then?. It was a tad too complex for me
    Yes I know, there, there, never mind. Off you go down to the cellar.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-24-13 03:11 PM

You've convinced me, sir!

...to buy a Z10!

Cheers!
    05-24-13 03:18 PM
    I don't think bb10 isn't coming. I think it is. J just want to speed communication from BlackBerry. If at all possible.
    Basically it is still coming later this year so far.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 04:06 PM
    I don't think bb10 isn't coming. I think it is. J just want to speed communication from BlackBerry. If at all possible.
    Basically it is still coming later this year so far.

Posted via CB10
    I wouldn't bank on it.
    05-24-13 04:35 PM
    I wouldn't bank on it.
    If anything, you should. If there were odds on it, they'd be highly favourable if bb10 did come on the playbook and you wouldn't lose much if it didn't.
    05-24-13 05:16 PM
    If anything, you should. If there were odds on it, they'd be highly favourable if bb10 did come on the playbook and you wouldn't lose much if it didn't.
    You must use the same bookmaker as Sad Old Man, or you've been at his brandy.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-24-13 05:42 PM
    Yes I know, there, there, never mind. Off you go down to the cellar.
    Thank you I think I will.
    05-25-13 07:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD