<a href="http://bbmobile.me/CBKEY2BLtopic?utm_source=cb&amp;utm_medium=topicblock&amp;utm_campaign=navigation" target="_blank">Shop BlackBerry KEY2</a>
    Has anyone else experienced this?
    I downloaded a bunch of PlayBook wall papers that another CB member had posted. I transferred them onto the PB and they had their own folder "PlayBook Walls."
    I also had a bunch of files I had copied from a computer and stored them on the PB in its own folder "Some FIles".

I remember changing the back ground wall paper and few days ago.
    And then I went to change it again and now my PlayBook Walls folder is completely gone!
    My "Some Files" folder itself is still there, however, the files that were inside are no where to be seen! I can't believe it. It seems the files were deleted without my knowledge.
    02-27-12 10:12 PM
    Did you tried to reboot your playbook to see if they are still there? Or plug it on your pc and go to some files folder.
    02-27-12 10:17 PM
    Yes. I did try to reboot the PB. After reboot, still the same.
    Also connected via USB to PC and the folder of files is empty and the picture walls were deleted.
    Anyhow, I have since re-downloaded the wall papers. But the other files are gone. Oh well.
    02-27-12 11:01 PM
    Do you use any kind of syncing of media files? Might something have automatically "helped" you and sync-ed stuff out of existence?
    02-28-12 12:38 AM
    Suffered the exact same problem, anyone knows why this happened? I think it happened after sideloading the good ereader app for the playbook. I lost some real valuable files, losing confidence in my playbook to storage data.
    Last edited by Blackman91; 01-25-13 at 12:55 AM.
    01-25-13 12:37 AM
    Sorry for the double post but I need urgent help, I checked again and almost all my files were gone from the playbook without any apparent reason, the files in my documents folder, the albums in the photos folders, my music even the roms and data of the nes and snes emulators all gone without a trace, the folders that contained the files are still there but the files are all gone, the only ones that survived are some files in the downloads and camera folders, the only clue that I have is in the native documents app for the playbook in the images tab there is a lot of images that saved themselves from an app I recently sideloaded and deleted the good ereader app store app, i dont know if this app has anything to do with this mysterious data lost but i am desperate and i cant think of another reason for the data lost. I am afraid now to transfer anything to my playbook or using the camera without knowing the cause of this data lost, any ideas or help would be appreciated.
    01-25-13 02:14 AM
    This is probably a long shot, but, awhile back I put my PB into demo mode and this resulted in all my media being deleted. Luckily I had recently done a backup, so I didn't actually lose much.
    01-25-13 05:11 AM
    I did that for the first time yesterday! I had never tried demo mode before so I tried to activate it, that sucks I didnt know you could lose all your data because of that! Im gonna try to replicate the problem thanks.
    01-25-13 11:41 AM
    Note to self - don't try demo mode.
    01-25-13 01:08 PM
    Note to self - don't try demo mode.
    Don't worry too much. You need a password to enter demo mode. Someone once posted the password without warning what the consequences might be. I got bit by that.
    01-25-13 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD