Which buttons are you pressing exactly? The ones in the F&F swipe-down menu, or the ones in the F&F settings? Which cloud service? Or do you mean the app permissions screen in the PlayBook settings?

Are you sure you have internet connectivity?

Perhaps this would be easier to resolve via e-mail. Drop us a note at [email protected].
    i believe you may have just solved my problem lol.

everything is working perfectly now. i sent the message to your support email just so you have an idea of what was going on but stated in it everything is fine and working.

thank you for the super fast help and an amazing app.
    Innovatology likes this.
    12-11-12 07:40 PM
    I was reading a thread on Playlists. The music app only has ONE playlist (pl). I wonder if it would be possible for Files&Folders to allow us to cruise through our music and add items to a pl and give it a name. It would be saved in the Music Folder. FileScout on the BBphone has this ability.
    Innovatology likes this.
    12-11-12 10:32 PM
    I see that you're working on adding this (from a previous post on this thread), but adding the ability to stream music more than one song at a time would be amazing. Add in support for NAS drives (like My Book Live) and users would be able to connect and stream from their own personal clouds. Streaming albums from Skydrive, etc would be good for now though! Haha

Love this app... very well done. Would definitely pay for it again on BB10 and honestly, it's so useful that if you asked for payment again, people may complain, but they'd still give you the cash!
    Innovatology and pmccartney like this.
    12-12-12 10:23 AM
    I only have one criticism of this app (which by the way I think is awesome overall) - I notice just a bit of lag time when switching views from one folder to another. Not a deal breaker, but I wish responded faster and snappier navigating around different folders.
    12-12-12 01:58 PM
    On the music/video streaming subject, the backlight needs to be disabled because once the backlight goes out, the music stream stops and then F&F produces an error message. If there's a way to allow the music to continue even when the screen backlight goes out, that would work as well. Not sure what needs to be done, but for streaming music, this is something that needs to be there in my opinion.
    12-13-12 09:06 AM
    On the music/video streaming subject, the backlight needs to be disabled because once the backlight goes out, the music stream stops and then F&F produces an error message.
    There is an option called "Keep screen on" on the General page of the Settings screen. That should do the trick.
    kyleheney likes this.
    12-13-12 09:51 AM
    There is an option called "Keep screen on" on the General page of the Settings screen. That should do the trick.
    Wow well done! Thanks a ton... didn't even notice this before. Really appreciate the activity in the forums too... makes for quick and easy question/answer/commenting.

I hope the progress on being able to play albums (and not just individual songs) is going well. This app is starting to become my main Music app - - streaming my whole music collection from SkyDrive. Love it.

If I can make one suggestion to the basic functionality of the app. This is based on me getting used to how Windows organizes files in Explorer... It would be nice to be able to click the folder location (instead of hitting back, back, back)... that is, if I'm in a Music Folder, then click artist, then click an album, then play a song... to get back to Music, I have to hit the back button3 times. If the "address bar" was clickable and separated for each sub-folder, you could click the specific folder and go back to it, without the need for the back button being hit repeatedly. This is how Windows 7 Explorer works and it makes it much quicker to move around.

Also, the ability to continue to stream music while navigating to another location in F&F would be cool too. I'm guessing there's no way to have the "Play Stream" open the native music app so that F&F could be used simultaneously while the music is playing.

Just some thoughts! LOVE the app though.
    12-13-12 12:04 PM
    Looks like F&F does so much. Will there be use instructions to go along with it?
    12-13-12 06:09 PM
    Looks like F&F does so much. Will there be use instructions to go along with it?
    Post #1 in this thread has the link to online manuals
    12-13-12 06:26 PM
    Love 6.0! Bumped into a minor glitch just now. After sorting by type, I attempted a multi-select. It threw an "Oops, something went wrong. Error: invalidIndex"

Anyone else have this happen?

Running on latest OS.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Files & Folders v6.0-tapaupload0.jpg  
    12-13-12 07:33 PM
    It would be nice to be able to click the folder location (instead of hitting back, back, back)...
    If you tap the folder location, one of the boxes in that screen allows you to jump directly to higher-level folders...
    kyleheney likes this.
    12-13-12 07:38 PM
    Yes, the app contains a manual and faq, available online too.
    12-13-12 07:41 PM
    have you ever solved the email issue. I could never get the email option to work.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    12-14-12 10:56 AM
    have you ever solved the email issue. I could never get the email option to work.
    It works with many e-mail servers, but not all. We try to stick to the SMTP standards. It's impossible for us to test with all the different variations out there, especially if we don't have access to that server.

You can always set up a GMail account, even if it's just for sending mail via F&F. A Gmail account can be configured to look exactly like your regular e-mail account, so the recipient would never know the difference.

Once BB10 arrives we'll be able to use the native e-mail client of course.
    12-15-12 11:01 AM
    Love 6.0! Bumped into a minor glitch just now. After sorting by type, I attempted a multi-select. It threw an "Oops, something went wrong. Error: invalidIndex"
    Should be fixed in v6.1.
    nappp likes this.
    12-16-12 10:44 AM
    Finally got this app! Love it! Accesses all my 'cloud' services perfectly! Def worth getting!!
    Innovatology likes this.
    12-16-12 11:12 AM
    everyone should have this app
    12-16-12 02:05 PM
    If only more BB apps were this well designed! Plus, we get professional customer support right here. Thank you so much, Innovatology.
    12-16-12 02:21 PM
    Post #1 in this thread has the link to online manuals
    ___

Thank you.
    12-17-12 12:47 AM
    Should be fixed in v6.1.
    Awesome!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-17-12 10:49 PM
    We've had a report that changing your Google e-mail address when F&F is set to start up in Google Drive may render the app non-functional, as the error returned by Google is incorrect. An uninstall and reinstall of F&F fixes the problem. We'll try to fix it permanently in v6.1.
    tryfe likes this.
    01-04-13 05:36 AM
    Hi,

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but I seem to be unable to copy files to folders under the playbook:/sdcard directory. I am able to do this via Ghost Commander as I use it to add books to the side loaded Kindle app.

Many thanks.
    01-04-13 05:55 AM
    If I'm not mistaken, the Android SDCard directory is an alias of /accounts/1000/shared/misc/android. You should be able to use that path to modify files.
    mcbarrett likes this.
    01-04-13 11:18 AM
    Is there no way to access networked computers using file and folders?
    Last edited by Hellfire; 01-04-13 at 10:48 PM.
    01-04-13 09:25 PM
    BlackBerry should pay you 40%.

Thanks for this fantastic app!
    They pay us 70%, like any app developer ;-)
    01-08-13 08:55 PM
254 ... 45678 ...