Hello here is the situation
    Have 2 playbooks and a network drive with business data on it.
    Through a laptop I can log into both playbooks and move the data around from the network drive as need be. I can pair the 2 playbooks together on blue tooth. Does anyone know if i can move data from one playbook to another via bluetooth, and if so how. The next question is using the playbook can i map the network drive.
    Thanks Hunch
    Last edited by Hunchback; 02-27-12 at 08:54 PM. Reason: adjusting title
    02-27-12 08:43 PM
    I don't have 2 PBs so I can't directly test. Don't know if you can copy over BT but you can on WiFi.

First, go to Options, Storage and Sharing, and press the Properties box in Network Identification. Change the tablet name to something different. You need to make sure the network names are different.

Enable WiFi sharing on both PBs and make sure they are connected to the same network.

Go to App World and install Ghost Commander on one PB (or both).

Ghost Commander will allow you to connect to a Windows share. Enter the IP address of the "other" PB and it should appear. Then make sure you're in the right directory and select the file and choose Copy.

You can also browse the Network under Windows and you should see both PB there.
    rickgainsmith and Hunchback like this.
    02-27-12 09:31 PM
    You can always ftp your network drive's IP address from the browser to get access to its files.

From my BadAss Playbook with Tapatalk
    Hunchback likes this.
    02-27-12 09:46 PM
    You might be interested in mapping your box.net account to a network share and mapping your tablet to another network share and synchronizing the files stored within the cloud storage service and the tablet.

The links (mapping and synchronizing) point you to an article about mapping box.net to a Microsoft Windows network share and an article about the freely available rsync utility for Microsoft Windows. Undoubtedly, the same concepts can be applied to Apple Mac OSX and GNU/Linux. In fact, rsync is probably an old friend, or at least an acquaintance, for those using either of the latter operating systems.
    Hunchback likes this.
    02-27-12 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD