I download a song, name it what I want but instead of using spaces between words I use underscores so that it can read the file. But when I'm viewing the file in my music folder, I want it to have a normal name, with spaces. I have "air browser" which lets me rename files easily but when I rename them with spaces, it becomes unreadable again. Is there a way to have it named so the PB can read, but have it show up with spaces for when I'm browsing my music? This goes for any file type..pics, vids, etc.
    04-06-12 08:34 PM
    Don't use Air Browser to rename songs-it won't work for what you want to do. Change the song's tags instead. To do so, navigate to the file using Windows explorer, then right click on the song and choose properties. Then click on the "details" tab, and change the song title here (and any other info you want to change- artist, album etc.). The song will appear in the PB music player as you tagged it regardless of the files name.
    04-06-12 09:08 PM
    Oh really,okay. Windows explorer...is that an app on app world?
    04-06-12 09:11 PM
    No. It's a program on your PC (if you have a Mac- I can't help you). You need to either network your PC to your PB through wifi or by connecting the PB to your PC via the USB cable. You typically use windows explorer to find files on your PC, but it will also find files on any networked device.
    04-06-12 09:25 PM
    Oh haha okay, I knew it was for PC burning thought you meant there was one for a playbook or something. I will do that, thank you!
    04-06-12 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD