Number one. When I take a video with my playbook, doesn't matter in what quality, when I play it back and watch it, it's very laggy during the parts of the video when the PlayBook was moving fairly fast. I recorded my dog running around while I ran after her and that section was really choppy. Does anyone else's do this? Is the video permenatly laggy or would it improve if you sent it somewhere else and watched, like on YouTube or something?

Number two. What does whiteboard and action mean? (settings for the camera) there seems to be conflicting info on other threads about this so that's why I'm asking again instead of searching the forums first.

Number three. I would like to take videos outside with my playbook but when there is wind, it's very loud during play back. How could I minimize wind sound during recording? Some sort of soft material wrapped around where the microphone is? I tried a towel...that didn't work.
    Thanks
    07-20-12 01:45 PM
    When I take Video, sometimes there is stutter. It seems to be worse when storage space gets low, but I'm not positive about that.
    07-20-12 01:54 PM
    There will be enhancements to the camera and media folder in 2.1 official.
    07-21-12 09:44 AM
    i would like to know when 2.1 is dropping. my camera when black and everything i can find says its a software problem. it was never jittery or laggy, it worked great. I think ill hold out should be soon (hopefully?).

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    07-21-12 03:10 PM
    There will be enhancements to the camera and media folder in 2.1 official.
    Do you have specifics? Or are you hoping? Right now FOLDER support is almost worse than awful.
    07-21-12 06:11 PM
    i would like to know when 2.1 is dropping. my camera when black and everything i can find says its a software problem. it was never jittery or laggy, it worked great. I think ill hold out should be soon (hopefully?).

Just do not run past your warranty period if the camera is not working. In some cases folks have not been able to recover their camera and get it working without shipping back to rim.
    07-21-12 06:12 PM
    most definitely. that is what Ive been reading. im going to call rim soon a hash it out.

07-21-12 07:45 PM
    Number two. What does whiteboard and action mean? (settings for the camera) there seems to be conflicting info on other threads about this so that's why I'm asking again instead of searching the forums first.
    Hey Hey

Whiteboard: The image output is higher in contrast and will focus on the extremes of the black to white scale. Usually used for images of notes from paper and whiteboards.

Action: For faster moving scenes and panning as you take a shot. Exposures will be shorter and thus need optimum lighting. Exposure may be boosted 1/3 of a stop perhaps on the device... I'm not sure... but if so this compensation will produce poorer images.
    FF22 and Delmeister like this.
    07-22-12 07:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD