Hey guy�s I need a little help and thought the crackberry guys would be the ones to know!

long story short is i am training to become a music teacher so don�t have enough time to site and look through the forums as i would so was wondering can you answer some of these for me.

1. What happens when an email and phone call come through on BlackBerry Bridge?

2. Is documents to go working well with a Bluetooth Keyboard and mouse?

3. As i am a student and will soon be a qualified music teacher I will be carrying around allot of documents PowerPoint�s videos and music for classes would you recommend the 32GB or the 64GB?

4. Is there a PDF viewer?

I have seen all of Kevin�s videos and it looks awesome just have not been able to look through the forums so just thought I would post this up! And in advance to everyone that answers thank you!
    04-27-11 08:43 AM
    1. A pop up comes up with a phone call, notification in the top left corner for emails.

2. Can't answer, sorry.

3. Depends on how much (music, ppt's), and how big they are. I would recommend the 64GB just in case though.

4. Yes, not an excellent one but it is a native PDF reader.
    scotty321#CB likes this.
    04-27-11 08:46 AM
    1. A pop up comes up with a phone call, notification in the top left corner for emails.

2. Can't answer, sorry.

3. Depends on how much (music, ppt's), and how big they are. I would recommend the 64GB just in case though.

4. Yes, not an excellent one but it is a native PDF reader.
    cheers buddy! thanks for your help!

now all i need is a uk release date thanks tho!
    04-27-11 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD