04-15-13 01:18 PM
77 ... 234
tools
    I always find that a users forum is much better than 1st tier customer support, which usually give canned responses, e.g. factory reset it. So from your post, the problem is not as bad? Keep an eye on your surroundings as signal interference can occur with cordless phones, microwaves, etc. Can't hurt to try some more wifi sources, like McDonald's or Starbucks. The video should work, though.
    I've tried McDonalds yesterday. No fix.

I agree, USUALLY user support is more helpful than official customer support, however, this time around, I feel differently as I've already tried reloading flash, using two diff browsers, and factory resetting it, and RIM is STILL working hard with me to iron out this issue; hopefully not just for me, but for all who have the problem as it seems a bit common. I am very pleasantly surprised; most customer supports would give up by now and simply say "Sorry sir, cant help you."

This definitely left a good impression of RIM to me.
    04-10-13 07:26 AM
    Just for the fun of it, I clicked on that video and let it run on my desk and it paused at around 15 mins for no reason, I touched the screen and it resumed to the end. No issues at all.
    04-15-13 01:18 PM
77 ... 234