EDIT:
    Ok, guys/girls,. I think this is the one I think I want to go with. Please see my latest post at bottom of thread for reasoning. I will set up a separate thread for ordering
    The Few - The Brave - The Playbook Owner; Step in here!-playbookkeepcalmandcarryonresized.jpg

OR

The Few - The Brave - The Playbook Owner; Step in here!-playbookkeepcalmandcarryonblack.jpg
    So, I was going to do something like this when BB10 ( as a whole ) was not yet released and the haters were hating and the believers were believing. First let me tell you that I run some not for profit hockey leagues and I make jerseys and Tshirts for them and for friends and family for special / fun occasions. I was going to do something like that with a Believe in BB theme at that time but just didn't have the chance to get to it. Now that BB10 steam is all but gone, especially for us PB owners, I thought it would be fun to make something up similar to the title of this thread.
    If anyone is interested this would be a good quality shirt but it won't be a money thing for me as I would make sure the price is $10 max (+shipping ) assuming we get enough people.
    If you are interested just like this post I guess. If you have an idea for a design post it up. For a design, keeping it to one color would best to keep the price low. I was thinking an outline of the playbook in exact size? Maybe text something like the title of this thread? What you all think.
    Ps. If you haven't already say hi on the playbook where you from here

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...owners-781560/
    Last edited by GV2012; 10-08-13 at 02:46 PM.
    07-28-13 02:00 PM
    Unfortunately I'm about to drop my PB and go with something new and shiny
    07-28-13 05:26 PM
    Unfortunately I'm about to drop my PB and go with something new and shiny
    Patent leather shoes?
    07-28-13 06:48 PM
    It would certainly be an in-your-face thing to do here in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. Of course, one would have to find someone who actually works at BB to have an effect. Oddly enough, I have seen a number of PlayBooks here in the wild and not by BB employees so there is a potential for the t-shirts to be seen around town.

I'll have to ask the one I do know who works there what are the chances of getting their beta BB10 on my PlayBook. I know he has one and usually has the beta of the next release of software for the devices he uses. Chances are pretty low though since that place is so secretive about everything.
    07-28-13 09:52 PM
    It would certainly be an in-your-face thing to do here in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. Of course, one would have to find someone who actually works at BB to have an effect. Oddly enough, I have seen a number of PlayBooks here in the wild and not by BB employees so there is a potential for the t-shirts to be seen around town.

I'll have to ask the one I do know who works there what are the chances of getting their beta BB10 on my PlayBook. I know he has one and usually has the beta of the next release of software for the devices he uses. Chances are pretty low though since that place is so secretive about everything.
    If nothing else, see if the person will indicate how well or badly it ran on the poor under-brained pb.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-28-13 10:14 PM
    Any t-shirt with BlackBerry on it, count me in

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 10:26 PM

I'm from Southern Ontario and get over to Waterloo every once in awhile.
    07-29-13 12:16 AM
    Ideas?

The Few - The Brave - The Playbook Owner; Step in here!-tabletonshirtsx3.jpg
    07-31-13 01:44 PM
    Take a plain white tee shirt.
    Go to the local grocery.
    Bend over and wiggle in the blackberries
    Then you'll have OS2.1
    Permanently.
    Last edited by 9Jer99; 08-03-13 at 02:19 PM.
    07-31-13 02:24 PM
    I'm in.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 02:31 PM
    if you guys want to give me some ideas for text? or what would be like on the screen of the tablet?
    We will still need some more people to make this workable or if you are looking at more than one let me know
    thanks

Take a plain white tee shirt.
    Go to the local grocery.
    Bend over and wiggle in the blackberries
    Then you'll have OS2.1
    Lol yea, or we can do that too.
    07-31-13 02:39 PM
    "The god of thunder killed it!"
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    07-31-13 02:57 PM
    How about a bufferring icon with the text..........please wait... searching for software update.
    1oo1, FF22, Chrysalis1156 and 4 others like this.
    07-31-13 03:24 PM
    How about a bufferring icon with the text..........please wait... searching for software update.
    Sold!
    07-31-13 03:36 PM
    How about a picture of Herr Heins with the caption 'BB10 coming to all Playbooks soon...'

And then on the back have a picture of the back of Herr Heins with his fingers crossed and a thought bubble saying 'suckas'
    07-31-13 03:46 PM
    How about a PlayBook with bb10 on the screen and a caption "Finally! BB10 on my PlayBook! "

Hahahaha!

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-31-13 03:47 PM
    Yeah sign me up.

I already mentioned my idea for a tshirt design in the Loyalty Rewards for PB users thread:

I think a sweet PlayBook Loyalty gift would be a nice high quality t-shirt with a BlackBerry logo on the front and on the back a simple graveyard scene with a PlayBook dug into the dirt in the portrait position as the headstone with RIP on the screen. Above the art work it would say BlackBerry PlayBook RIP 2013 and beneath that in smaller script- Thanks for your loyalty! With Love, TH. Heck maybe have his photo on it somewhere too. Man I'd rock a shirt like that!
    07-31-13 03:57 PM
    I was actually thinking not so much taking a shot at Hienz (that's too easy ) was thinking more about a celebration for those who bought (for relatively little ) something that was started before he came on board and we will probably still be using after he is gone (which I think will be by year end).
    Hence the subject title
    07-31-13 06:08 PM
    Count on me
    07-31-13 06:11 PM
    The Few - The Brave - The Playbook Owner; Step in here!-playbookwithpleaswaitupdateontshirt2.png The Few - The Brave - The Playbook Owner; Step in here!-playbookwithbufferontshirt.png
    Attached Thumbnails The Few - The Brave - The Playbook Owner; Step in here!-playbookwithpleaswaitupdateontshirt.png  
    FF22, malcerie and Carl Estes like this.
    08-29-13 11:24 PM
    Attachment 197030
    FF22, dmlis, nah.uhh and 1 others like this.
    08-30-13 01:35 AM
    Sorry I'm in the wrong thread?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-31-13 09:30 AM
    Sorry I'm in the wrong thread?
    Emperor have no clothes?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-31-13 01:27 PM
    I do so! I have the sock I found inside my HP printer?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-31-13 02:08 PM
    I do so! I have the sock I found inside my HP printer?
    Sock, cod piece, it's all the same. Now put a sock in it.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-31-13 03:38 PM
63 123