I just received the below feedback request from RIM, I think it' a very good thing they are interested in knowing what we think about the Playbook. They are making positive moves in attempting to listen and answer the customers needs. I love the gesture. Has anyone else received this request?

* BlackBerry® (RIM®) wants your feedback!
    Hello,
    We would like to congratulate you on your purchase of a BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet. We hope that you are enjoying the experience of owning this device.

At RIM, the opinions of our customers are extremely important to us. For that reason we would like to invite you to tell us what you think about your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet. We are also interested in finding out more about what prompted you to purchase the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet in the first place and the extent to which the ownership experience is living up to your expectations.

The survey will only take about 15 minutes for you to complete.

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to respond. All your personal details and responses will be kept strictly anonymous and confidential, and you will not receive any marketing messages as a result of your participation in the survey.

Many thanks in advance,

The Research In Motion Team
    12-08-11 09:02 AM
    I don't remember getting one back in July.
    12-08-11 09:04 AM
    I got that not too long after I got my PB a cpl of weeks after launch.
    12-08-11 09:27 AM
    I wonder if this survey will go to the legions of folks who ordered on Black Friday, only to have their orders canceled after being approved (even by CC'd companies!), then thrown into Zombie-Land, where no reliable information can be had concerning re-orders made based on email saying they would be honored. A large group of us are STILL unaware if we will actually receive playbooks at this point, and that is not just sad, it is unacceptable behavior from a company that I expect a whole lot more from.
    12-08-11 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD