02-10-12 10:22 PM
115 ... 345
tools
    What on earth are you doing on this forum? By the looks of it you don't even own a BB device! The reality is that, even now, the PB does stuff that other tablets still cannot do. If you were referring to the native PIM apps, those other (wide open) tablets never had to contend with the headache of interfacing with BB's security and, while it still doesn't excuse RIM for poor timing and execution...it IS the reason!
    This one is also a great excuse. Thanks for adding to chrisy520's list
    02-09-12 10:48 PM
    This one is also a great excuse. Thanks for adding to chrisy520's list
    You're most welcome I hope you all make equal lists for the other fruit company and the others (think Antennagate)
    02-09-12 11:10 PM
    What on earth are you doing on this forum? By the looks of it you don't even own a BB device! The reality is that, even now, the PB does stuff that other tablets still cannot do. If you were referring to the native PIM apps, those other (wide open) tablets never had to contend with the headache of interfacing with BB's security and, while it still doesn't excuse RIM for poor timing and execution...it IS the reason!
    Looks can be deceiving. I own a BB Curve 8530.
    02-09-12 11:20 PM
    Looks can be deceiving. I own a BB Curve 8530.
    Ya - where is it - at the back of your bottom drawer? It's certainly not on your device list on here
    02-09-12 11:26 PM
    2/10 still no OS2...
    gharshenin likes this.
    02-09-12 11:30 PM
    Ya - where is it - at the back of your bottom drawer? It's certainly not on your device list on here
    Exactly correct...in a junk drawer. Doesn't change the fact that I still own it. I also got the Playbook when it was $500.
    02-09-12 11:38 PM
    Exactly correct...in a junk drawer. Doesn't change the fact that I still own it. I also got the Playbook when it was $500.
    Good girl! I did too
    02-10-12 12:36 PM
    I will be a tad perturbed if OS 2 does not arrive by the end of the month
    if os 2.0 does not come out by the end of february i will be mad bitter and extremely dissapointed! but i hope i won't have to be!!
    02-10-12 04:20 PM
    I just ordered my 16GB PlayBook. I;m tired of waiting. Where is the freakin update!?!?!

lol.

I did though
    02-10-12 05:49 PM
    We are talking about RIM here and if we go with their history of release communications and delays and all else ... well there's your answer to when it will be released.
    Sooo, you'll be expressing surprise and delight when they DO make their target? Am I getting that right?
    02-10-12 05:53 PM
    I hope the PB I just ordered comes shipped with OS2!
    02-10-12 05:55 PM
    I just ordered my 16GB PlayBook. I;m tired of waiting. Where is the freakin update!?!?!

lol.

I did though
    Holy COW, she did it. From where?
    02-10-12 07:52 PM
    BlackBerry.com
    02-10-12 07:55 PM
    I heard a newer 2.0 build was released internally earlier this week, but perhaps only Julian Assange can confirm this to be true. My wife and I love our Playbooks as they are currently, but am excited to start using the new features when they come.
    02-10-12 08:08 PM
    As I brought up a little earlier, the stakes were raised a little this week. There are very strong rumors that apple will hold an iPad event the first week in march. Invites usually go out a week to 10 days before the event.

The window for RIM to hold the spotlight is closing. Once those invites come out Apple will hold the spotlight for the next month or so and other tech news will get over shadowed.
    02-10-12 10:22 PM
115 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD