Finally February is here, Playbook owners have been waiting like a kid for Christmas. Let's hope this new CEO can keep promises better than the last Two guys. We spent are money and we want 2.0 NOW!!!! Tired of hearing what's in 2.0, can't wait to actually see it on my Playbook. (
    9800/Playbook 32gb)
    02-01-12 12:03 PM
    Finally February is here, Playbook owners have been waiting like a kid for Christmas. Let's hope this new CEO can keep promises better than the last Two guys. We spent are money and we want 2.0 NOW!!!! Tired of hearing what's in 2.0, can't wait to actually see it on my Playbook. (
    9800/Playbook 32gb)
    By this was a promise from the previous administration :/

Can't wait!!
    02-01-12 12:17 PM
    Let's hope this new CEO can keep promises better than the last Two guys.
    Your new guy is probably still the puppet of the last 2 guys by the way

I doubt they stand far from him anyways, being major shareholders...
    02-01-12 12:18 PM
    By this was a promise from the previous administration :/

Can't wait!!
    We inherited a bad promise, we knew it was bad, but it turned out to be a lot worse than we thought.
    So now we have created a committee to oversee bad promises, so no bad promised are left unchecked. Moving forward with old bad promises in check, and new bad promises immediately caught and checked we can make the promise that things will be very different going forward.
    02-01-12 05:02 PM
    Do you remember if it was "early feb" or "late feb"?? I don't recall.... I usually want feb to just fly by (that whole VDay crap)... But this feb is diff..
    02-01-12 07:13 PM
    Do you remember if it was "early feb" or "late feb"?? I don't recall.... I usually want feb to just fly by (that whole VDay crap)... But this feb is diff..
    I don't think anyone specified...
    peter9477 likes this.
    02-01-12 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD