i just having this prob since yesterday. everytime i click on my own status to view comments or even at the notification, my fb apps crash... how bout u guys?
    08-19-11 09:04 AM
    i just having this prob since yesterday. everytime i click on my own status to view comments or even at the notification, my fb apps crash... how bout u guys?
    Yes, me too. Constant annoyance. Started for me in the past 2-3 days. Was infrequent earlier in the week, and in the past 24 hours has been consistent and repeatable.
    08-19-11 09:07 AM
    since these 2 days i cant even open nor reply to my status comments hv to go to the web fb..

whats happening? are they messing something with the backend or what?
    08-19-11 09:13 AM
    FYI- there is a thread on this topic under Apps Forum...I have the same issue too
    08-19-11 11:00 AM
    I don't use the fb app, I use the browser which has no problems, but did you try restarting your pb.
    08-19-11 12:33 PM
    There are SEVERAL threads on this - again, its something to do on FB's side.

They are making some changes to their site - changes include how your news feed operates (To do with Highlights, showing everything based on "Most Recent" etc), along with some UI changes, which most of you can probably see if you look.

Again, a Bookmark in your Browser app will do wonders until this stuff gets finalized and fixed.
    08-19-11 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD