i just want to know if it ever happened that all of your icons in the favorite tab becomes invisible.

when i keep on tapping on the blank space, an app launches, so i know its there.

it happened to me twice already and a reboot usually solves it.

is it more of the hardware or software?
    09-11-11 07:23 AM
    Software OS bug.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-11 07:31 AM
    do a hard reset, hold down volume + and - and power buttons until reboot starts.
    09-11-11 07:57 AM
    press list / icon toggle option and they will appear again.. bug!
    09-11-11 08:05 AM
    Ok. Sorry, for us new Playbook owners, where is the list / icon toggle option?
    09-11-11 08:32 AM
    Ok. Sorry, for us new Playbook owners, where is the list / icon toggle option?
    i think he's referring to the bookmarks.

usually a reboot will make it (favorite tab icons) re appear. Guess it's a bug. i just want to know if any experienced it.
    09-11-11 08:45 AM
    My Bridge icons sometimes disappear. I'm still bridged and the titles are visible so I can tap in the bare spot and launch the app, but the icon is invisible.
    09-11-11 08:48 AM
    I have not had this yet.
    09-11-11 08:50 AM
    top right hand corner in the favourites next to the exid/delete option. happens to me at least once a week but ive been using my pb as a primary device for quite a while.
    09-11-11 08:54 AM
    top right hand corner in the favourites next to the exid/delete option. happens to me at least once a week but ive been using my pb as a primary device for quite a while.
    I'll also ask for more info on how to change to LIST from Icon??? Are we talking about the HOME Screen or Browser Favorites?

I don't see any place to change to a list (although in the back of my aging mind I seem to remember something!)
    09-11-11 10:20 AM
    In your bookmarks there are 2 greyed icons in the top right corner. The pen is edit the other one is list.
    09-11-11 10:22 AM
    I'll also ask for more info on how to change to LIST from Icon??? Are we talking about the HOME Screen or Browser Favorites?

I don't see any place to change to a list (although in the back of my aging mind I seem to remember something!)
    i was referring to the homescreen
    09-11-11 10:26 AM
    i was referring to the homescreen
    Nope, nothing. At least not yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-11 01:11 PM
    My Bridge icons sometimes disappear. I'm still bridged and the titles are visible so I can tap in the bare spot and launch the app, but the icon is invisible.
    Same here, my bridge icons are playing peek-a-boo, trying to get them back.
    10-04-11 02:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD