My first entry:
    New Playbook User, got it for my wife, does all she needs apart from Skype. Read all the stuff re various options but found the suggested solution of FaceFlow really good, easy to use & great performance so far on Playbook, PC & Laptop - just what we need to contact daughter in Canada. I see Skype is now in BETA on BB phone, but may be LONG time before its on Playbook?
    Recommend FaceFlow as excellent Video Conf. solution .
    FF22 likes this.
    06-04-13 02:48 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry and thanks for the recommendation!
    06-04-13 03:03 PM
    I recommend faceflow as well. I use it regularly and I have never had a hiccup with it.
    06-04-13 05:40 PM
    Does this work with iphones? My daughter is going to college in the fall and I would like to check this out. She is an iphone junky

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 06:44 PM
    Does this work with iphones? My daughter is going to college in the fall and I would like to check this out. She is an iphone junky

Posted via CB10
    You can try contacting [email protected] to get your answer. I hope it works out for you. Good luck!
    06-04-13 06:54 PM
    I have tried it but found it useless! My mate downloaded it too but we could not get it to work, we simply could not contact each other. We emailed support but they never replied (so much for support!!! Non existent ). We could find each other on there but could not contact by calls or messages. So as far as I am concerned this app is useless with no backup support.
    06-05-13 01:40 AM
    Very funny
    06-05-13 12:13 PM
    Hi everybody,

I'm the founder of FaceFlow and I'd like to say thanks for the feedback and give a couple of updates.

We currently offer FaceFlow on:
    - The browser, at Free Video Chat - Quick & Simple | FaceFlow (which includes the Playbook browser)
    - Blackberry 10 (our app on there is still not top-notch, but we're still receiving better reviews than Skype.)

Regarding the comment of Ozfork; our BB10 app is still not that good, I admit.
    We receive about 100-200 new emails and messages per day, and we simply cannot afford the time of answering all of them. Why? Because if we did (we're a team of just 2), we would have much less time working on actually improving our apps for people.
    I hope that in the near future, we'll find a way to monetize FaceFlow enough so that we can have more people in the team, and provide great support and develop quickly, but as of now, the above reason is why the support is slow and almost non-existent.
    What I can tell you, however, is that when there will be new updates (especially BB10 updates which will fix the problems people refer to in the support messages), you will get to know it via email or on your phone (notification about updating FaceFlow)

We'll keep working hard.

Thank you
    Dany Pelletier
    Founder, FaceFlow
    06-07-13 02:29 AM
    Dany,
    We could not get this to work on pc either. My comments about poor support, I feel were justified as we tried to contact you several times to no avail. Please feel free to pm me if you want to help me sort the issues I am having with this app.
    Wayne
    06-07-13 04:37 AM
    cool.

like the sound of this until me and the Mrs both have Q10s. we can talk on the web browsers until we get the native app.
    06-07-13 02:23 PM