So I've tried to load up the Facebook touch site on my Playbook because I don't like the Native app, however I keep getting an error message whenever I load it up about some "Page contains the following errors" I tried loading it with the Dolphin Browser and it loaded up properly but scrolling was a pain.

Does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix?
    07-05-12 01:21 PM
    Have you tried loading just the regular Facebook page? It works great on my PB's native browser and never gives me any problems.
    07-05-12 01:36 PM
    Have you tried loading just the regular Facebook page? It works great on my PB's native browser and never gives me any problems.
    Yes, i did try that and it works great but I would love to try the touch site
    07-05-12 01:55 PM
    I get the same error message with the native browser, though not with Simple Browser+. The "touch" Facebook site is optimized for touchscreen smartphones, not tabs, though. Looks much better on my 9810 than on the PB.
    07-05-12 02:35 PM
    I get the same error message with the native browser, though not with Simple Browser+. The "touch" Facebook site is optimized for touchscreen smartphones, not tabs, though. Looks much better on my 9810 than on the PB.
    Are you sure that simple browser works? I get the same error on the simple browser as I do with the native browser.
    07-05-12 04:26 PM
    Just tried it with Simple Browser. Not impressed. Personally, I like the Playbook Facebook app. It's nice and simple.
    07-05-12 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD