Is it ever buggy! Anybody else having major issues with it?

Mine is behaving very weirdly. Unwanted scrolling, involuntary refreshing, messages duplicating and then going missing, etc.
    02-27-12 07:42 AM
    What I want is a way to disable Facebook messages from showing up in native messages. I hate getting emails for every line I am chatting in the Facebook chat in the Facebook client.
    02-27-12 08:58 AM
    All you have to do is go to the Facebook web page and disable emails.
    02-27-12 09:39 AM
    I may be mistaken, but I don't think the OP is referring to the native Facebook client, but rather the Facebook messages that are recognized as a new "message" in the Messages application.

I've found it extremely buggy and makes the unread count for new messages pretty much useless. It serves horribly as a chat application for Facebook as well, considering the lag time incurred when reading / sending a chat message.

I've just removed Facebook account integration entirely until I can selectively remove it from the Messages app.
    z1nsane and TheSuperSloth like this.
    02-27-12 03:18 PM
    jesuis_danny: yes.

I did change the settings from individual messages to "conversation" mode. It helped a bit. I'll try this for a few days but if it's still buggy I'll have to do what you did.

Thanks!
    02-27-12 08:59 PM
    Hey everyone.. I found this thread, so maybe I can post it here.

I'm running into a little bug when replying to facebook messages within the native app.

Whenever I do, it adds the word 'facebook' to the message. I replied to two separate messages and each time, it said 'facebook (insert message here).

I checked settings and there was nothing to change so that would stop.

Has anyone else experienced this bug?

Here is a screenshot (with my name taken out) of what I'm talking about:

03-07-12 10:25 PM
    You should be able to remove it from your Accounts without impacting the application. Alternative is to remove it and use browser.
    03-07-12 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD