If this has already been addressed I apologize because for some reason I can't search these forums w/my Playbook. When I open the facebook app it ALWAYS shows new friend requests when I don't have any, they're the same ones that have been there waiting for me to get to them, it's kind of annoying so I was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing this. I just installed the latest update & while before it would only show like 3 requests now its showing all 33 requests as new.
    11-25-11 08:06 AM
    Well I never use the app, I just go to the actual facebook site. Do you get the same thing going to the site? These are friend requests that you've accepted?
    11-25-11 08:20 AM
    This is a problem with FaceBook because the same thing happens when I access FaceBook using my notebook. The Zuckerberg is taking a lesson from Research In Motion.
    11-25-11 08:24 AM
    No it doesn't happen on the real site, just with the app. The requests aren't ones I've accepted they're ones that are still setting there, I'll get to them eventually, LOL.
    11-26-11 10:01 PM
    dont use the app it sucks when you can go to the real site :P
    11-26-11 11:21 PM
    My bold 9900 keeps asking me to confirm friends that i already have added to facebook
    07-11-13 09:55 PM
    My bold 9900 keeps asking me to confirm friends that i already have added to facebook
    Your friends are very insecure, they need reaffirmation
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    07-11-13 10:22 PM
    Can't offer any help since I don't do facebook and never did.
    07-11-13 11:18 PM
    I opened the app once and hated the way it laid out facebook, so I just use the regular site.

I have it saved on my playbook desktop, just like you would do with a PC. I do this with most li ks I frequently use - like Crackberry.

Yes, my playbook desktop is a mess, but it's just like my PC desktop, so I'm very comfortable with it that way
    07-12-13 10:43 AM
    Can't offer any help since I don't do facebook and never did.
    I can't offer any help because I don't have any friends?

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 11:04 AM

Posted via CB10
    Sad old man - I'm coming to England on Friday = Beware!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-12-13 01:50 PM
    Sad old man - I'm coming to England on Friday = Beware!
    But, but it's Friday today????

Oh what will I do now? You got until Monday morning and I fly over there to replace the weight ratio and keep the world spinning correctly.

I'm not afraid though, you yanks couldn't find Blackpool in the war so your not going to do it now!

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 02:26 PM
    But, but it's Friday today????

Oh what will I do now? You got until Monday morning and I fly over there to replace the weight ratio and keep the world spinning correctly.

Them's fight'n words : I . Am. Canadian!!! - also, I could be travelling tonight, silly
    I'm not afraid though, you yanks couldn't find Blackpool in the war so your not going to do it now!

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-12-13 02:57 PM

Posted via CB10
    Oh, no gnomes willing to befriend you? How about trolls?
    07-12-13 04:03 PM
    You still couldn't find Blackpool if I drew you a map? Your not the new boss of the Bank of England are you?
    07-12-13 05:31 PM
    sorry i dont do?
    #1. apple
    #2. M$
    #3. ubuntu
    #4. blackberry OS
    #5. facebook
    #6. whatsapp!
    #7. "ANDROID"
    & kitty p0rn!
    sorry i am of no use to you.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-12-13 05:35 PM
    N
    sorry i dont do?
    #1. apple
    #2. M$
    #3. ubuntu
    #4. blackberry OS
    #5. facebook
    #6. whatsapp!
    #7. "ANDROID"
    & kitty p0rn!
    sorry i am of no use to you.
    But we all know what you little ducks do like to do because you are ALL the same!!!!!! Ha ha ha
    Attached Thumbnails Facebook friend requests??-air_20130713_00001.jpg  
    07-13-13 10:03 AM
    N

But we all know what you little ducks do like to do because you are ALL the same!!!!!! Ha ha ha
    ahem ahem! you mean
    "Quack You!"
    thanks!
    -paul
    07-13-13 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD