Hi all-

I'm a long time CrackBerry reader, first time poster.

I just wanted to put out there how disappointed I am that BlackBerry have been so slow to release evolutions of the native Facebook app on the PlayBook, not to mention the outright lack of a native Twitter app.

I wonder why they've failed in these areas. The Facebook app in particular is quite perplexing. For ages now it's been riddled with bugs; display pix don't show, the check-in feature doesn't work etc.

I'm very proud to be a BlackBerry owner (I also have a Torch 9800) and I'm holding out for a Q10 as soon as they're released here in Ireland, but I'm admittedly starting to become very antsy.... I hope BlackBerry are listening to us, the users, on the shortcomings of their otherwise fantastic products :-/

-Tony
    02-17-13 06:30 PM
    I've tweeted them about the Facebook app on PlayBook many times in the last 3 months. I've sent pictures of the app,pictures of the 1 star reviews in appworld and they never answer me.

They tweet back when I asked about Q10 launch for U.S though.
    02-17-13 07:02 PM
    BB-B it seems, ...... has contacted FB app dev's .. now if everyone who posts or querys why not,etc. .... would also contact the applicable app dev's ... maybe just maybe they woooould write/update for BB Pb and now BB10.

Instead ah just posting on a thread somewheres on the 'net !

imho
    02-17-13 07:11 PM
    Crap in Motion ltd.
    02-17-13 07:12 PM
    How do I contact BlackBerry about this?
    Thanks all.
    02-17-13 07:37 PM
    BlackBerry has their own forums at bb.com but trust me they won't see you there either. I've been trying for years to ask questions about my storms, bold, and current 9860 plus playbook. I wonder how with 60'000 employees at blackberry, why hardly any of them respond or will even help.

My issue with fb app for playbook, cannot look past the100th photo in any album...... What kind of BS is that
    02-17-13 08:05 PM
    ikr and especially chat. it says its offline so I turn off wifi and reconnect it dosent work so I go on my laptop no chat errors tryd EVERY THING
    02-18-13 12:13 AM