Code plzzzzzz
    robsteve likes this.
    01-26-12 06:06 PM
    Code pls also
    01-26-12 06:10 PM
    Looking for the code as well!

Many Thanks to whomever can send it my way!!
    -GG
    Last edited by GGKoul; 01-26-12 at 06:21 PM.
    pizzaboy41 likes this.
    01-26-12 06:13 PM
    Could someone PM me the code please?
    Thanks
    01-26-12 06:32 PM
    Looks like somebody leaked it. Not me. Shame on that person if this was not supposed to be publicly shared. Now, if that's the case, you can expect cancellations.

BlackBerry Playbook 64GB $240 Shipped shopblackberry.com TODAY ONLY - Slickdeals.net
    Last edited by kennyliu; 01-26-12 at 06:36 PM.
    01-26-12 06:33 PM
    I could use a code too. I PM'd the OP but haven't heard back.

Thanks, got the code.
    Last edited by robsteve; 01-26-12 at 06:47 PM.
    01-26-12 06:33 PM
    i will help, pm me for the code
    robsteve likes this.
    01-26-12 06:35 PM
    would some one please PM code to me, thanks
    01-26-12 06:37 PM
    pm sent. thanks!
    01-26-12 06:40 PM
    Thanks for this thread! It's a great deal and it does work!
    Thanks jslawell for sending it to me!
    01-26-12 06:40 PM
    Read my previous post. It's already on sleakdeals. So I would rather see CBers use the code rather than some random slickdealer who doesn't know what he wants as long as it's priced low.

Hope we are not getting cancellations. Anyway, thanks to the OP for taking time to pm each of us.
    01-26-12 06:45 PM
    Can I get the code I would love a 64GB playbook

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-12 06:47 PM
    Can I get the code I would love a 64GB playbook

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    People, do you ever read other posts before posting
    01-26-12 06:49 PM
    Read my previous post. It's already on sleakdeals. So I would rather see CBers use the code rather than some random slickdealer who doesn't know what he wants as long as it's priced low.

Hope we are not getting cancellations. Anyway, thanks to the OP for taking time to pm each of us.
    Its going to be tough to cancel, if that code means it is a corporate deal for employees of a major multinational. It would be a company somebody like RIMM wouldn't want to loose goodwill with.

I suspect the OP waited until he got his PlayBook before posting the deal just in case orders got cancelled.

The next thread will be from all the Canadians that have to wait two weeks to get them if ground shipping was chosen. I went through that when I ordered from ShopBlackberry in November.
    Last edited by robsteve; 01-26-12 at 06:53 PM.
    01-26-12 06:50 PM
    can someone pm the code to me
    01-26-12 06:51 PM
    can someone pm the code to me
    Ok, it is obvious that people don't go beyond the first page. Can someone please, create another thread?
    01-26-12 06:53 PM
    Yes, of course I waited until I got shipment confirmation. I had to ensure the code is honored before sharing with fellow CB'ers here
    kennyliu likes this.
    01-26-12 06:54 PM
    just ordered the 64gig pb, wish i would have researched the promo stuff b4 i placed my order! do they honor codes after the fact? or can i cancel and reorder, and can i get the promo code please???
    01-26-12 06:59 PM
    just ordered the 64gig pb, wish i would have researched the promo stuff b4 i placed my order! do they honor codes after the fact? or can i cancel and reorder, and can i get the promo code please???
    see this:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...kdeals-692312/
    01-26-12 07:00 PM

Since it was only posted at 5:21PM @ sleakdeals can't see how they can justify cancelling all orders that were placed early in the afternoon.
    If they do cancel all orders it was worth a shot, had no intention of buying another playbook anyway today so no biggie if they cancel.
    Last edited by balding1; 01-26-12 at 07:16 PM.
    kennyliu likes this.
    01-26-12 07:14 PM
    Its going to be tough to cancel, if that code means it is a corporate deal for employees of a major multinational. It would be a company somebody like RIMM wouldn't want to loose goodwill with.

I suspect the OP waited until he got his PlayBook before posting the deal just in case orders got cancelled.

The next thread will be from all the Canadians that have to wait two weeks to get them if ground shipping was chosen. I went through that when I ordered from ShopBlackberry in November.
    I'm hoping that we just blend in as background purchasers with the rather large multinational!

I got the purchase confirmation but not the shipping - probably too late in the day for that processing.
    Last edited by F2; 01-26-12 at 07:23 PM.
    01-26-12 07:20 PM
    I got an order confirmation and the money shows already being deducted from my bank account. I didn't get a shipment notification yet, true. But the fact they took the money out already makes me think they probably won't cancel mine.
    01-26-12 07:22 PM
    I got an order confirmation and the money shows already being deducted from my bank account. I didn't get a shipment notification yet, true. But the fact they took the money out already makes me think they probably won't cancel mine.
    Never say never, on my credit card they put a temp hold for the amount.
    So they would just do a reversal of funds back into your account.
    01-26-12 07:25 PM
    Really hope the nitwit who posted this on slickdeals doesn't get this canceled for everyone else. Hope he at least asked OP's permission first (doubt it though). Now there will be hundreds of resellers jumping in.
    01-26-12 07:26 PM
    Yeah that dude was probably some stoopid troll...
    01-26-12 07:33 PM
217 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD