My trustful PB 32 GB was retired to night stand several years ago and worked mostly as the music player (Neutron, Stereotube).
    I'd like to call it to the active service again for video outdoor recording.
    I wonder are there good external microphones which are compatible with Playbook? Preferably without any adapters.
    07-04-19 04:21 PM
    My trustful PB 32 GB was retired to night stand several years ago and worked mostly as the music player (Neutron, Stereotube).
    I'd like to call it to the active service again for video outdoor recording.
    I wonder are there good external microphones which are compatible with Playbook? Preferably without any adapters.
    Pretty sure the answer is no since there is no usb otg and the Bluetooth module is ultra primitive with virtually no features.
    07-04-19 05:03 PM
    Yes, the connection should be not USB but through headphone jack.
    I searched through older posts here on CB and understood that this question was raised before, but I did not find the definitive answer.
    And probably it will be mono recording which somehow defies the purpose...
    Still it would be interesting to hear about real life experience if there is any.
    07-05-19 02:05 PM