imo there is no reason to question a product that has 90% of the market. apple customers tolerate that limitation because the overall value of the product is exceptional. I wonder if pb customers will feel the same?
    Not question something that holds 90% of the market? Just because they put out the first major tablet( it wasn't the very first tablet out there) doesn't mean its good. People had no choice. They've perfected the art of selling a subpar product to the masses and marketing the **** of out it so it sells in great amounts. They should be questioned just as much as anyone else. From what I've seen and heard people just question RIM, maybe they just expect more from them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-11 01:40 AM
    I really hope they have this sorted out before I can get a Playbook. I left Canada on the 3rd, so I wasn't about to get one. I'm thinking of having my family ship me one. I was looking forward to having a mass storage device hooked up to with all my media. It does save a bit of hassle, not needing to always be transfering music or movies. But its nothing major, if I have to keep adding and taking away it's not really a huge deal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-11 01:47 AM
    I have almost made my decision about buying a PlayBook, this is the only issue I am not happy with. I�d like to play some music / videos on the go. It�s like if I have some music and video stored in my 64Gb Playbook but then I feel like playing some music / video that Im carrying in a external HD and in that moment don�t have a notebook with me to make the transfer, I just want to play it on the way, just that simple song/video.

It�s kinda frustating it cannot be done in such a beautiful tablet.
    07-14-11 02:25 PM
    Patience... you have few other options so you might as well be patient.
    07-14-11 03:53 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD