I bought a 32GB Playbook from the website on Dec 1, 2011, hoping I would receive it by Christmas. They cancelled the order for unknown reasons, and when I contacted them about a week later, the honored the order. Their delivery time went beyond the 1 week they had promised. I contacted them again and let them know that I was very dissatisfied and picked up one from a store. At the same time, they instructed me to refuse delivery so that the shipped Playbook would be sent back to them. I received the Playbook on Jan 7, refused delivery, and it was sent back and delivered to them on Jan 11.

When I contacted them, they said because I did not have an RMA, they needed 21 working days to process my refund (Feb 9). This was again very frustrating because had they told me about the RMA issue, I would have asked for one. Nonetheless, I contacted them several times after passing their deadline and I was told every time that they were working on the issue.

The costumer service reps never let me talk to a supervisor with various excuses, even though they often put me on hold to talk to their supervisor. In some cases, they did not even tell me their name or employee numbers and just hung up on me (I was frustrated, but never insulted or shouted or got mad at them because it is the stupid companies fault, not theirs). They do not even answer to emails that I send them.

It is now 20 days after their promised deadline for refund and still nothing has happened. I am very frustrated with the whole process and would hope to resolve this ASAP.

This has been my worst experience with any supplier in Canada. Any idea how I can go beyond the first layer of customer service or my money back without any more hassle?

Thanks,
    DR
    02-28-12 04:55 AM
    Several threads about these people here. SBB is actually not in Canada, but in New England, phone support is outsourced to at least three call centers that I know of for sure, one in Texas, one in California and one in India. SBB is also run by another company called GlobalWare Solutions. Good luck and I hope it gets resolved for you soon.
    drbb1357 likes this.
    02-28-12 06:31 AM
    They are the worst online store ever in existance ever. As the previous poster stated, there are lots of posts about the level of suck they have achieved and you'll probalby find mine. Good luck.
    drbb1357 likes this.
    02-28-12 06:35 AM
    Hi Crackberry,

I just had frustrating experience with ShopBlackBerry. I have been die hard fan of BB and CB. I almost visit the sites everyday.

I purchased Z30 on 05/08/14. It took almost week to get it delivered. I found out that camera doesn't work and I sent it back. The customer services are not very good at all. They kept on transferring me from one guy to another. I send them back the phone and they said that i will be contacted by RMA team which I am waiting to be contacted. I have T-Mo here in USA. Everything worked perfect except back camera.

I just don't know what to do at this point. Even they have not told me whether they will replace the device or refund my money.

Need some guidance.

Thanks

CD
    05-22-14 12:11 PM
    The only suggestion I will give you is to refund your money and don't buy any blackberry. My playbook is the last asset that I bought from blackberry. Buy an Android or Windows Phone. Don't buy Apple crap.
    05-22-14 04:48 PM
    Hi Crackberry,

I just had frustrating experience with ShopBlackBerry. I have been die hard fan of BB and CB. I almost visit the sites everyday.

I purchased Z30 on 05/08/14. It took almost week to get it delivered. I found out that camera doesn't work and I sent it back. The customer services are not very good at all. They kept on transferring me from one guy to another. I send them back the phone and they said that i will be contacted by RMA team which I am waiting to be contacted. I have T-Mo here in USA. Everything worked perfect except back camera.

I just don't know what to do at this point. Even they have not told me whether they will replace the device or refund my money.

Need some guidance.

Thanks

CD
    Document all contacts including names of people you talk to. If possible when you call try to get supervisor on phone. Send emails and if you do not get a response in a week. Send them registered letter.

Have you already returned the phone without getting an RMA ? If so how did you do it? Do you have any paper work or numbers.
    05-22-14 05:23 PM
    The only suggestion I will give you is to refund your money and don't buy any blackberry. My playbook is the last asset that I bought from blackberry. Buy an Android or Windows Phone. Don't buy Apple crap.
    I disagree! I love my Q10 and I liked my stylish Bold 9900 more than ever. The Z30 is amazing as well.

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-14 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD